Chapter 20: The Dinner

Kaitlin's POV:

I am honestly the happiest girl ever right now, I am here in LONDON with my best friends, I am with my boyfriend, the girls and the boys. It hasn't even been over an hour in London and I am having the time of my life, I haven't stopped smiling. Zayn looked perfect, he always does, he took my hand, smiled down at me, kissed my head and then he followed the others in with me. Tonight is perfect, I wont be cutting in England. Zayn makes me feel safe.

Zayn's POV:

Kaitlin looked beautiful, the way the floral dress flowed ever so slightly on he small frame, the way her long legs looked, I could see it in her eyes that she didn't think she was beautiful compared to Eleanor and Danielle, but she was perfect to me. She wasn't a model or a dancer, she was a normal teenage girl who stole my heart. I can't help but smile whenever I am around her. My life can't get any better, I am here in London with my mates, their girls, and my girlfriend. 

The lean tall man led us to our table, a long table in a private room to avoid paparazzi that somehow found out where we were going. The seating arrangements were Eleanor and Lou, Harry and Ellie, Niall and Jessica, Liam and Danielle and Zayn and I. It was perfect, a nice chap who seemed about the age of 30 placed 10 menus around the table, he asked us what we would all like to drink, 

Danielle: I'll have water

Eleanor: Me too

Ellie: Water please

Jessica: Same here. can I have water?

Liam: Pepsi please.

Harry: Water 

Louis: A water would be great thank you!

Niall: Iced Tea please.

Zayn: Water please.

Kaitlin: I'll have water too, thanks so much.

The waiter said, so that will be 8 waters, one pepsi, and one iced-tea? Comming right up. 

We all looked over the menu, and the fine gentleman came back with our beverages.

Waiter: Would you all like more time?

Niall: No, I think were all ready, I will start. I will have the "Ivy Burger"

Zayn: I will have the Massaman curried chicken please.

Kaitlin: Risotto Priimavera

Ellie: I will have the spinage and ricotta ravioli please.

*everyone else continued to order*

Time passed and we all talked and bonded, we laughed alot, and then our food came. Everything was amazing. We were all so stuffed so we didn't eat dessert. The boys insisted on paying, us girls wanted to pay though, but then Zayn chimed in saying "We never let the ladies pay" I gave him a little kiss on the cheek. They paid and left a tip for the waiter, and we were leaving the restaurant. The paparazzi took as many photos as they could of us leaving, I seriously need to bring sunglasses where ever I go, these camera flashes are blinding.

So we all hopped back into the black van, and we were all exhausted. Jessica, Ellie and I were suffering from jet lag, and everyone was just tired in general. First stop was Liam's flat, Danielle stayed over with him. I texted her saying "I know what's gonna happen tonight ;)" I felt my phone vibrate and she said "haha very funny Kaitlin, but you are right." I smiled and giggled, Zayn asked me what was so funny and I showed him he did that infamous chuckle that made my heart skip a beat, I loved his laugh, he noticed I had goosebumps and he told me to rest my head on him until we got back to his house. I layed my head on his chest, he wrapped his muscular arms around me and kissed my forehead. Eleanor and Lou went to Lou's flat, Niall and Jessica were dropped off in the same complex to go to Niall's flat, Niall being the gentleman he is took her luggage even though Jessica insisted on taking it. "My princess doesn't need to carry her own bags." Ellie and Harry and Ellie went to Homes Chapel and I guess I must have drifted off to sleep and lastly I woke up when the car came to a stop and Zayn shook me ever so gently, and told me we were here. It was pretty late, probably around 11pm. I woke up and streched, we got out of the car, I took my luggage from the trunk of the van and wheeled my suitcase into his house. I didn't want to make him carry it, I honestly didn't mind. I had thrown on my sweatshirt that I wore from the airport because at night the weather in England was chilly, plus if his younger sisters were waiting up for him I didn't want them to see my arm. Zayn unlocked the door and said "Mum, were home" A lovely short brunette woman came and greeted me, "Hi beautiful I'm Trisha, Zayn's mum, I have heard so much about you, Zayn never shuts up about you whenever I would mention New York or anything he would mention you." Zayn blushed, I said "Hi Trisha, my names Kaitlin, Its amazing finally to meet you. You raised an amazing boy, he is honestly the sweetest, most caring guy i have ever met in my entire life. She just gave me a kiss on the cheek, asked if I needed anything, I responded "No thank you I am okay I don't need anything" She told me I shouldn't be afraid to ask if I need anything, she then showed me to the room I was going to be staying in. We went up the stairs and it was directly across from Zayns bedroom. Zayn helped me bring up my suitcase up the flight of stairs and wanted to help me unpack. I told him it was fine he could go to sleep, that I didn't want him to spend his night unpacking 2 weeks of clothes with me. He insisted, before I could say anything he already opened my suitcase and started throwing my tiny bra across the room, he then found my underwear and started throwing it like it was a slingshot or something then he told me to open the draw and started flinging them into the draw.  An hour and a half later, we were done unpacking. The room was filled we laughter,I went to the bathroom in the guest room and put on my Jack Wills shorts and a t-shirt , washed off my makeup and threw my hair in a pony-tail. I plopped myself onto the freshly made bed and after going across the hall to his room to put on pajamas which he decided to sleep shirtless with a pair of flannel pants. He jumped right on and elbowed my stomach."Owww babe" I giggled and he jokingly said he was sorry and placed his lips onto mine, one of the most comforting feelings in the world, his lips on mine, a familair warmth. We had a long cuddle session, his arms around me, we ended up sharing a bed together overnight, no sex, just sleeping in eachothers arms, it was calming, it was perfect. 

whats going to happen when they wake up?