Chapter 10: The Concert

Ellie's POV:

HOLY FLACK, THE CONCERT IS IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM HERE, THIS IS ABSOLUTLY CRAZY. I know I am going to fan girl in front of Harry, I can't help it I am seeing MY Harry on stage! I think today might be the day Harry tells the media that he is taken, but I am not sure, I believe they have an interview tomorrow. Harry told me that I needed to make sure Kaitlin and I were in seats 4 and 5. I didn't question it but I gave Jessica her ticket that said seat 6. I just am so excited to spend my night at this concert with my best friends.

Kaitlin's POV:

I can't believe today is the day of the concert, I am so excited. My scars have faded a little, ever since I met Zayn I have been so happy. I know it is silly, but what if he is "the one". I can't wait to tell Jessica that Niall might be interested in her. She will just have to wait until after the concert to find out when she meets him! 

Jessica's POV:

HOLY SHIT. I AM SEEING ONE DIRECTION. FRONT ROW, FLOOR SEATS. I don't know how they managed this, I guess they must have really hit it off with the boys, whatever I can't wait to see Niall, I kind of don't know what to say, I probably am going to cry. Probably am going to cry? No I know for a fact I am going to cry, especially if they sing Torn. I definatly am going to tell Niall something that he will never forget. 

Ellie text messaged him saying"break a leg babe I will be right in the first row i love you" he wrote back really quick and said "thanks sweet heart, make sure you don't leave your seats I need to look at you if I get nervous" Jessica had long brown hair that was naturally straight, with her big brown eyes and her long eyelashes poping, wearing a white I <3 Juan Direction T-shirt soffee shorts that said Niall on the butt. Ellie wore the same shirt, but on the back of her shirt it said "GIVE ME YOUR SALSA CARLITO!" and her shorts said Harry on the butt. The back of my shirt said "VAS HAPPENIN" and my shorts said Zayn. We were dressed like fan girls. It was perfect. First Olly Murs opened up for them we were enjoying his music, he was actually pretty good. Then the screams started. We knew what was comming. The one and the only ONE DIRECTION! The arena flooded with screams and cries, I am suprised the boys haven't lost their hearing yet. They opened up saying "ARE YOU READY NEW YORK CITYYYYYYYYY" they first opened up with "Up All Night" to get the crowed crazy, Harry jumped up and down and made the whole crowed, the boys were running all over the stage. Cameras flashing at every single angle, it was amazing. A few songs went by and then they began singing Torn, only the true fans knew this one, Jessica, Ellie and I were bawling our eyes out, we sang along while trying to stop crying. The crowed cheered, then they interacted with the crowd a little while taking a few breaths, and drinking some water. They asked how everyone was doing and then began singing "What Makes You Beautiful", we were all singing to the words, and all of the sudden the song slowly started to stop right before the chorus, Everyone was confused, then Zayn said, can we please have the 2 lucky fans sitting in Row 1 FLOOR seats 4 and 5 please come up to the stage". Ellie and I looked at each other, not knowing what was going to happen next. We were fangirling, we didn't know what else to do. Paul lifted us up over the barrier and put us on stage. Jessica started video tapeing everything. Zayn and Harry took Ellie and I and put us on center stage.

Kaitlin's POV:

HOLY CRAP. WHAT AM I DOING UP HERE. I HAVE HUGE STAGE FRIGHT, I CANT DEAL WITH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME. IM GOING TO FALL AND MAKE A COMPLETE IDIOT OUT OF MYSELF. I am shaking, I think I am having another panic attack. I cut when I have my panic attacks. I was lost, I couldn't just run off stage and cut, first of all security would have taken my blade away from me, second, I can't dissapoint Zayn. I will do this. I will stay on stage. Breath Kaitlin, in and out. 

Zayn's solo came up "So c-come on, you got it wrong, to prove I'm right I put it in a song," he took my hand and looked into my eyes and sang to me, I was blushing, I was crying, I was just an emotional wreck. The chorus came again, the boys jumping up and down, dancing and having fun, then the room got so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. Harry's solo, he took Ellie's hand, looked deep into her brown eyes and sang "Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell you don't know your beautiful" he kissed her cheek and the song finished and ended with Louis's infamous thrust. Then the boys talked again. They begain saying meet our beautiful girlfriends Kaitlin and Ellie. I looked at Jessica, her jaw dropped. 

Ellie's POV: Did they just say what I think they said, in front of the whole entire arena? In front of all the cameras, this is maddness. I can't believe this, holy crap. This can't be happening. That was the most un expected, most romantic thing I have ever expereienced.

Then out of nowhere a couch appeared, Ellie and I were trying to get off stage because, it is their concert not "Meet Our Girlfriends" they insisted we stay, We sat next to them on the couch, and they said "Please don't give our girlfriends any hate, it isn't going to stop us from dating them, if you really loved us you would want us to be happy" Zayn began saying "Kaitlin makes me so happy, I am so happy to preform with 4 of my best friends but I don't think I have smiled this much since I met Kaitlin. She is honestly the sweetest, most caring girl I have ever met. She is im motivation to quit smoking." The crowed went "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" in unison. Harry begain introducing Ellie "This is Ellie, just as Zayn said, I dont remember the last time I was this happy, Ellie doesn't treat me like I am Harry Styles from One Directionm she treats me like I am the same old Harry who worked in a bakery. The last time I was this happy with a girl was Caroline, it took a long time for me to move on, Ellie has made me realize that everyhting happens for a reason. She is my life, my love, my new girlfriend, please welcome Kaitlin and her with open arms as you did for Danielle and Eleanor. If you love me, you would." The boys gave us a quick peck on the lips and then Paul took us off stage and put us back in the crowd. We were already gettting hate, the girls behind us called us slutty bitches, some girls were super supporitve saying that they were happy for us. Then we went to Jessica. Jessica said to us "WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME?" We told her that we couldn't because we weren't official yet, but Niall is interested, you are meeting him after the show. The boys carried on and did some twitter questions, ended the night singing "One Thing" Niall looked at Jessica, not even realizing it was her. You could tell with the way he looked at her that he liked her. That was it. The concert was over, Now it was time for Jessica to meet Niall,

what is going to happen next? will Niall and Jessica fall in love? Who knows? Find out in chapter 11!!