Chapter 4: This moment in time, I'll find the words to say.

KAITLINS POV:

OMG IM JUST MET 4/5 OF ONE DIRECTION. I CANT BELIEVE ITS MY TURN TO MEET ZAYN. I can't wait I am so excited, I am not going to fan girl. I am going to tell him what I was planning on. 

I smelt his Gucci by Gucci colonge lingering on his body, I will never forget that smell. I heard him say "Hey Babe" I didnt realize he was speaking to me, I figured he just said it to a girl next to me, but he wasn't he said it to ME. I said "HI, Zayn, how are you?" He said he was doing great and asked me how I was. I figured this was the perfect way to tell him. I first began saying "I wrote you a letter that I kind of poured my heart and soul into, I realize your busy and might not have time to read it but if he ever gets the chance I would love for him to read it. He said that he would love to read it when he gets back to his room, he noticed I was in a sweatshirt and asked me if I was hot. I said yeah and he asked me why am I not taking it off, he jokingly asked if I was naked under it or something. I said "No Zayn, I actually wanted to tell you something other than the fact that I love you. I wanted to tell you what I wrote in the letter, I began saying that I never judged him for smoking I said I wouldn't judge him just because of a silly addiction. He smiled, I said I understand what its like, having an addiction, thats bad for your health, people judge you for something and they automatically assume it makes you a bad person. Zayn, smoking never makes you a bad person, I cut,*I SLOWLY PULL UP MY SLEEVE*  and I told him that just because we do these things like smoking or cutting, people just assume your a bad person, a bad infuence, but it doesnt make us less of a person because of an addiction, its a daily battle that we face every single day. I want to battle my addictions with you, I know how hard it is to quit Zayn, I can't. But I want you to know  that I will never give up on you, i will never judge him. I looked up as he looked at my arm and saw my scars. I saw him starting to tear, I am tearing on the verge of crying. I ended it saying "Thank you, for inspiring me Zayn, you and the boys are 5 reasons I am trying to stop. He grabbed me in for a hug. I burried my head into is varisty jacket, thats when the waterworks came. I said "I am sorry, I am kind of getting your jacket wet, he didn't care. I heard him whisper "Give me your phone" I was slightly confused but I didnt ask any questions. He added him BlackBerry Messegner Pin and his cell phone number into my phone, and took my sweatshirt off and held my hands. He told me "I may not be able to answer right away, I may not be able to respond quicky, but I will always be here for you. No matter what, if you feel like your going to hurt yourself, please text me, BBM me, call me. I will be here, even if I respond later I will call you or text you back no matter what." I didn't realize Ellie was still recording this. He said do you want a picture together, and i wiped my tears and said yes. He took like 5 different photos with me. A simple one next to me of us smiling, one of him hugging me, one of me trying to kiss his cheek, one of him kissing mine, and then one of him kissing my scars. He said that "we will fight our addictiosn together" Ellie finally broke in and said, "this was probably the cutest moment I have ever wittnessed" Zayn chuckled and got the boys over to us, they all discussed something before Zayn took a photo with Ellie. They all said dont leave, wait until the others leave we want to hang out. We both said "ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS!!" We werent fan girling we were just shocked. They said "Yes" Ellie got her photo with Zayn and then they talked to the fans for a few more minutes and they said they had to go back to their rooms, so all the fans left except us.