Chapter 28: The Morning After.

I heard the door open slightly, I didn't really pay much attention to it, I just thought maybe Zayn was going to the bathroom, well it turns out Harry and the others had the key to his flat. I saw a bright light, I quickly turned face down into the pillows, then I felt jumping on the bed. Harry, Louis and Liam were all jumping on the bed waking us up. My head is pounding, I wanted to kill them, they were basically screaming and every noise seemed louder, making my headache worse.

Harry: ITS TIME TO WAKE UP. *Jumping on the bed*

Zayn: *moaning* Harry what the hell are you all doing here.

Louis: WAKE UP BITCHES. this room smells like se-

Liam: *picked Zayn up out of bed* Now that I got you out of bed, I must get Kaitlin out.

Harry: Wait Lou, what did you just say?

Louis: That this room smells like sex.

Harry: Okay man, that's interesting to say. *now whispering* you know Kaitlin is a virgin don't make her feel more awkward*

Liam carried me out of the bed, after me fighting to stay in for 5 minutes.

Liam: Kaitlin's up. and not wearing pants.

Kaitlin: What the hell guys, why are you all here. My heads killing me.

Louis: *Staring at Kaitlin, she is wearing nothing but a white t-shirt and black underwear* What happened to your pants Kaitlin?

Kaitlin: Well Zayn didn't have pants i could wear to sleep, I didn't know we were spending the night here so it never really occured to me.

Harry: *staring at Zayn's messy more volumized than usual hair* Nice hair Zayn. Rough night?

Zayn: I guess you could say that. Where are the girls?

Liam: They are waiting on the couch.

Kaitlin: Okay I'm going to say hi to Ellie, and take advil. *Walks out of the room, still in Zayns shirt*

As I left the room, I heard them whispering.

Zayn: So how was your nights?

Louis: I had trouble sleeping, Ellie and Harry seemed to be having a little to much fun.

Harry: Well it wasn't like you and Eleanor were any quieter.

Liam: Danielle and I had fun. How about you Zayn. You look like you had an interesting night.

Zayn: Oh I did.

Harry: What happened?

Zayn: Well, Kaitlin and I had sex last night.

Louis: Its about time. I just have one question.

Zayn: I am going to regret asking what it is, but what?

Louis: Did she know what to do, was she good at it?

Zayn: I had a hard time believing she was a virigin, she was great. She knew exactly what to do. Then after we had sex we showered together.

Harry: Are we talking about the same Kaitlin? The one that just walked out of the room? She seems so gentle and sweet.

Zayn: She is but in bed, she is a different person.

Liam, Lou, and Harry: Okay I think we al lheard enough.

Liam: Lets go eat something.

Danielle to Zayn: Nice hair.

Zayn: *brushes his hand through his messy hair* *smirks* morning everyone

I went over to the counter where Zayn left a bottle of Advil out for me and took two pills.