Chapter 17: The Big Decision

Zayns POV:

Waiting for this answer is ten times worse than the nerves before a concert. I can't wait any longer. I want to know if Kaitlin can come to Bradford and meet my family. I honestly never loved anyone like this before. I know I am only 19 and thinking I found "the one" is crazy, but I have never been happier, Kaitlin doesn't love me because I am famous, she doesn't care about the money, she doesn't judge me, she isn't like other girls. She isn't a model, she isn't perfect that is what I love about her. I hear her mom talking, I guess this is the moment of truth.

Anna: Well....not that I ever thought this could happen, are you really serious about Kaitlin? I don't want her going to England and getting hurt. 

Zayn: Listen, I love your daughter, she makes me happier than I have ever been, she isn't like other girls, she doesn't just love me because I am part of her favorite band, she treats me like Zayn Malik, another guy, not Zayn Malik from One Direction. I have three sisters, I know how to treat a woman, I will never push her into things she doesn't want to do, I would never break her heart. I love her. You can trust me.

Anna: You really love her don't you? Kaitlin has always wanted to go to England, I haven't seen her this happy in forever, I am going to put you on speaker and bring Kaitlin back in the room to tell you guys my decision.

*Anna calls in Kaitlin and pushes the speaker phone button*

Anna: Kaitlin, Zayn, I made my decision. The answer is YES. 

Kaitlin: *runs to hug her mom* THANK YOU MOM THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I PROMISE I WILL BE OKAY. I LOVE YOU MOM. I PROMISE I WILL BE GOOD, I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD. 

Zayn: Thank you so much Mrs.R! I promise Kaitlin is in good hands. She always will be when she is with me. 

Anna: I am so happy I can trust you with her Zayn. I never thought my daughter would be dating Zayn Malik. I always teased her when she would get magazines and tell everyone she would date you and you guys would fall madly in love. I guess I was proved wrong. That her fantasy became reality. It was nice talking to you Zayn, but here is Kaitlin.

Zayn: Thank you so much, I promise that she is in great hands. We have a guest room in my house and I will meet her at the airport. It was great talking to you!

Kaitlin: HOLY CRAP ZAYN. THIS IS CRAZY. I CANT BELIEVE THAT I AM MEETING YOUR FAMILY. When is this going to happen? I have my ACT exam on June 6th, my Regent exams for 2 weeks and then I am done with school. Wait can we video chat instead. I can  barely hold onto my phone with all of this excitment.

Zayn: Slow down babe, but sure.

_____________________________________________________________________________

We turned on our computers and began our video chat.

Zayn: How does June 23rd sound, its a few weeks after your 17th birthday and we can do a date night to celebrate that too! 

Kaitlin: That sounds perfect, but how long will I be in England for? I need to pack and everything. It is already June 3rd. What if your family doesn't like me? 

Zayn: My family will love you as much as I do, you have nothing to worry about, you are the sweetest, most thoughtful funny and caring person I have ever met. They would be crazy not liking you. How does staying here for 2 weeks sound?

Kaitlin: TWO WEEKS? WOULDN'T I BE OVERSTAYING MY VISIT? 

Zayn: hahaah not at all, I want to spend my time off with my family and my amazing girlfriend. We don't get to see each other much and I knew how much you wanted to go to England and i thought this would be a perfect birthday present, an amazing opertunity for you to meet the family, and spend time together.

Kaitlin: Zayn, this is honestly one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. I honestly never thought I would be one to have a boyfriend, none the less you. You could have any girl in the world but you picked me. I never thought I would be going to England. I can't explain how happy I am.

Zayn: Your adorable, you never have to thank me for this, I should be thanking you, I haven't been this happy since my last girlfriend, my life is going perfectly now, I have the best job ever, I have the best girlfriend ever and honestly you help me so much. I love knowing I have you to talk to if I am nervous before a concert, knowing that I am helping you recover, making your dreams come true. I mean this when I say it, "I love you"

Kaitlin: I love you too. I need to go though, its already 11:30 here, I need to go to sleep for school tomorrow. I need to tweet something but I don't want anyone to know yet. It will cause so much drama and everything. 

Zayn: How about you just do a countdown, you don't have to tell anyone what it is about, only me you Ellie Jessica Danielle Eleanor and the boys will know. If anyone asks you can just say until vacation!

Kaitlin: Before I forget break a leg in Toronto tomorrow!! Sounds perfect. I love you goodnight I will see you in exactly 20 days!! Mwuaahh.

Zayn: See you in 20 days babe, love you have a good day tomorrow. and thanks babe.

_____________________________________________________________________________

KAITLIN IS GOING TO ENGLAND TO MEET ZAYNS FAMILY!! DO YOU THINK ZAYNS FAMILY WILL LIKE HER? DO YOU THINK KAITLIN WONT CUT BECAUSE SHE IS FINALLY HAPPY? WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN ENGLAND? DO ELLIE AND JESSICA FEEL THE SAME WAY? FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 18!!