Chapter 21: First Full Day in Bradford

The sun slowly peaked through the curtains, even with my eyes shut you could see the bright morning sun, I was still exauhsted, cuddled with Zayn, he was still sleeping. We both did, I was slightly awake but I didn't move, I wanted to enjoy the time I had in his arms. the time difference was that Bradford was 5 hours ahead of New York. It was 5am in New York, which meant it was 10am in Bradford. I was still used to getting up early for school. He looked perfect even while sleeping, his long eyelashes that any girl would kill for fluttering, his warm body pressed against mine. I really needed to go to the bathroom, I really didn't want to wake Zayn though, but my bladder was about to burst, After almost 10 minutes of deciding I woke him up, by turning my face to his, and kissed his nose, it was the only place I could get to becasue his mouth was covered by a blanket. He was smirking, I knew he was'nt sleeping anymore but he still pretended to. Then I started to sit up, and play with his quoffed hair, then finally he moved the blanket from his mouth, so I kissed his lips. finally he woke up. "Good morning beautiful" "Good morning babe, did you sleep alright?" He told me he slept fine, and finally I got up and ran to the bathroom, not even caring that I didn't put my glasses on. Ah relief, I flushed, washed my hands and climbed back into bed with him, laying my head on his chest, then he decided to play with my hair, taking my ponytail out gentley, he played with it for a whiile and asked what we should do today.

I had no idea what to say, I suggested maybe hanging out at his home, maybe spending time with his sisters and his dog Boris. I wanted to meet his lovely sisters that he always talks about. Plus I figured it would be a great way for me to meet them. Gentley kissing my forehead he asked if I wanted to go down for breakfast. "sure, let me just put a sweatshirt on to cover you know what." "Okay babe,you don't need to hide it, I want you to feel comfortable with my family, they wont judge you." "I know Zayn, but I don't want your sisters think its okay to do this, I feel comfortable here Zayn, Idon't mind if you see them, or your mom sees them,but I dont want to frighten your sisters. ""Whatever you say" I put on a plain grey sweatshirt, and we left the room, and went downstairs. and I heard 3 girls voices, his sisters Saffa,Doniya, and Waliyha. They were all so beautiful, his youngest sister Saffa jumped into his arms and said "Morning Zayn" He caught her and said morning Saffa and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He was honestly such a great brother, he loved his sisters and he wasn't embarassed to show it. He said goodmorning to his other sisters and gave them a hug and kiss. Trisha wasn't home becasue she was working, so the day was just Zayn, Saffa Doniya and Waliyha. and I. We all sat down around the counter in his kitchen and had some cereal. After talking to his sisters and hanging out for a few hours in our pajamas, we asked if the girls had anything special planned that they want to do.

Saffa: LETS SEE A MOVIE!!

Doniya: I want to see "The Lucky One" but I think I might be seeing that with one of my good friends. Would you mind dropping me off at Nathaly's house, shes visiting her boyfriend who lives in London and we have tweeted each other back and forth and we want to see each other.

Zayn: Sure thing, get dressed and give me her address and we will drop you off.

Doniya: Okay, Waliyha was invited too. Waliyha lets get ready so we can tell Nathaly we can go.

Waliyha *to Doniya* okay. *the girls run up the stairs to go to their rooms to get ready*

Zayn: Sooo I guess its just you me and Saffa today.

Kaitlin: Sounds good to me, Saffa do you want to see any movie in particular?

Saffa: Mirror Mirror!!!

Zayn looked over to me giving me "is that okay with you look"

Kaitlin: Sure, why not!! Lets get ready and we can catch the next showing.