Chapter 2: City Bound!

Ellie and I walk through the streets of New York City, the commotion of business men on their blackebrries trying to get cabs to work, the tourists taking photos, people just shopping and going about their days. We knew exactly where we were going "The Plaza Hotel" I've always wanted to see that hotel ever since I seen the movie Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. Its a pretty well known hotel that many celebrities stay at when they visit the city. After walking what felt like a million blocks we were there! We saw 10-20 other girls there, we knew they were there because the girls were singing "I Want". I was honestly shocked that there weren't more people there. The hotel manager said that the boys might come down to say hi to us as long as we were quiet and didn't cause any problems and promised to leave and not tell anyone after we met them. We all promised. The hotel rang the boys and said they would be more than happy to come down.

Kaitlins POV:

HOLY SHIT. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? AM I GOING TO MEET THEM? I looked around, all the girls there were a million times prettier than I will ever be. Ellie and I were trying not to fan girl, we promsied ourselves that if we meet them we are going to treat them like they are normal boys. It was getting kind of hot out, New York City's weather is so much different that the weather on the island, all the buildings and commotion made it at least 10 degrees warmer. I couldn't take my sweatshirt off though.

Ellies POV:

I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING, I can finally see Kaitlin tell Zayn what she wanted to, I really just want to meet them, tell them how much I love them, but not a fangirl way, I want to do something memeorable though, I want to be THAT fan that they rememeber. If we could get photos with them I would be so happy, I notice its so hot out so I took off my jacket, I  felt bad Kaitlin didn't feel comfortable because she didn't want the other girls judge her for her scars. I am so happy for both of us,