Chapter 18: Packing

Ellie's POV: 

Woah, I can't believe it's June 20th, in 3 days Jessica Kaitlin and I will be on our flight to England. I am not going to lie,I am extremely nervous to go to England. Not because I am going to be on the other side of the world without my parents, but because I am meeting Harry's family. I don't want to be a disappointment to them, I hope Gemma, Anne and Harry's step dad like me.

Jessica's POV: 

Oh my God. In 3 days I will be with Ellie and Kaitlin on a plane to England. Then a day or two after I am meeting Niall's family in Mullingar. I have the fear everyone has, "what if his parents don't like me?" I think I am more stressed about meeting them than I was about taking my AP exams and that's pretty hard to believe. I just hope they like me.

Kaitlin's POV: 

Oh my God. I can't believe I am meeting Zayns family in 3 days. I am so nervous it's making me sick. I haven't slept that well, I am so stressed if they don't like me, if I am just a disappointment to them. I am barely packed. I talked to Ellie and Jessica and they already have their clothes packed. At times like this, when im under all of this stress is when i cut. I knew I didn't Zayn's sisters to see my dark secret. I text messaged Zayn telling him I was nervous and I had the urge. He told me that everything would be okay, that I have nothing, absolutely nothing to worry about. I believed him, he saved me from putting the sharp blade to my right arm again. I still had cuts and scars from when I cut "worthless"into my arm you can see the word, fully in my scars., but they weren't as deep anymore they were slowly healing, but they were still noticeable.

All I had packed was my makeup a few toiletries like my shaving cream, a new toothbrush of course mine was pink, a brand new deodorant, a brush, new detangler, shampoo, conditioner and body wash, oh and razors. I know it's going to be triggering for Zayn to see me unpack razors because he knows about my cutting, but he trusts me, he knows I won't harm myself in the shower at his house, he knows when I'm with him how safe I feel. The only clothes I had packed were pajamas. I packed 2 pairs just in case, I wasn't to sure of the weather in England. I decided to pack a warmer pair of PJ's which were a white t-shirt and a pair of plaid flannel pants, but just invade it was hot I decided on light grey Jack Wills short shorts and another white t-shirt. I had absolutely NO IDEA what to pack clothes wise though, I didn't want to be to dressy, but I didn't want to underdress. I decided to video chat with Danielle because I started becoming really close with her. I always admired her fashion so I asked her for help and she told me one of the days when I am in england that me and her will go shopping. I asked Danielle what I should bring, I honestly had no idea what to bring with me. Danielle suggested I bring a little bit of everything because the weather in England is bipolar, she picked out some sundresses, shorts, jeans, some dressy shirts, a romper or two, some comfy sweaters and sweats, my brand new black TOMS, my white vans, some heels and sandals and of course Zayn's jacket. She was joking when she said "make sure you bring lingere just incase, you know" I laughed and I was totally honest with Danielle saying I didn't own any lingere I owned like "sexy" underwear and bras but nothing to over the top, she asked me to show her and told me to bring them, I packed them because she told me to, I know nothing is going to happen. It's just Danielle joking around. I tossed in enough underwear to last me well over 2 weeks because you never know, I threw tons of socks in my bag and finally I was packed. I decided the next day I was going to get my nails done with my mom before I left for two weeks. I knew exactly what I was packing for my carry on, my DSLR camera to document this whole adventure and to take photos of England everything, my phone, MacBook, my iPod and headphones. It was time for sleep, tomorrow was the 2 day mark, the last day of school, the day I get my nails done with my mom and then I had one day to relax then, I was off to meet Zayn's family. I really want to know what he has told them about me. 

What will this journey be like? What has Zayn told his family about Kaitlin? Will there be sex on this trip to England? Hmmm... Wait and find out in chapter 19!!