Chapter 19: On Our Way

Ellie's POV:

This is crazy, here I am in the car to the airport, its about 12pm here in New York. Kaitlin, Jessica and I agreed taking a flight at noon was best, so we could spend the morning with our families.I can't wait to see Harry, I missed him. I am stil kind of nervous though.

Jessica's POV:

I am so happy that I am leaving for England today, we all agreed on the 12 noon flight from JFK to Heatthrow. This is almost a 7 hour flight, I am so lucky that Ellie and Kaitlin are comming with me, I can't imagine being on a 7 hour flight all by myself. I can't believe that I will be in London for 2 days and then Niall and I are flying to Mullingar. I am obviously nervous, but Niall said I have nothing to worry about. I just hope he is right.

Kaitlin's POV:

Today is the day, the day I get on that plane to London, the day that there is no turning back from meeting Zayn's family. There is so much going through my mind, "What has he told Trisha about me?" "Has he told his sisters about me? If so what has he said?" "Will they like me?" "What if they see my scars?" I am so happy that Ellie and Jessica will be on this plane with me, it has brought my anxiety about this whole situation down but I am still nervous. We were told that we were going to have dinner all 10 of us, Danielle and Liam, Louis and Eleanor, Niall and Jessica, Harry and Ellie, and Zayn and I, once we arrived and put our stuff in their houses. 

We all arrived at JFK, with suitcases rolling behind us, our carry on bags on our shoulders. We were saying goodbye to our parents for 2 weeks. It was emotional, but we gave our hugs and kisses, we said goodbye, and all 3 of us side by side, approached the terminal so we could get onto the plane. We handed the man our tickets and got our seats. Seats 4,5,6. Those were the same seat numbers that we had at the concert, the day that Zayn and Harry bought us up on stage, the day Niall and Jessica met. It was almost destiny that we sat there, so we sat side by side. We all wore Victoria Secret sweat suits, we needed to be comfortable on this flight, we decided to talk about everything for a few hours, I mentioned to them what Danielle said about maybe something will happen, that something being sex, on the trip. They were telling me if Zayn pressures me into something I didn't feel comfortable doing tell him, don't do it if you don't want to. I know I am not going to be Zayn's first, but if anything were to happen he would be mine. I wasn't even sure if I was ready, we have only been dating for 2 months, but we really do love each other. Then they asked me "Do you want to?" I said, "Kind of, I think, I am not even sure, I have absolutly no clue what do to though, like what if something were to happen, we both love each other, I love him more than anyone, he his helping my recovery so much, he is the most supportive, caring, loving guy I have ever met. I guess if he wants to I will." Ellie and Jessica said, "Kaitlin, we know you are smart, trust your instincts, if you don't want to don't he will respect that, if he doesn't he isn't worth it. I know he isn't pressuring you into this, but you never know what will happen." I told them "thank you guys, I will trust my instincts, and I will call you guys if anything were to happen." We moved on from that conversation and then they asked about my recovery, like how is it going, I told them I haven't cut since the first day back, but since I cut so deep, you can clearly see the word "worthless" in scars, but other than that, every single time I felt the urge to cut, I would talk to Zayn, he honestly has helped me so much, he told me that he hasn't smoked in 2 days, which I am extremley proud of. Ellie just said "Awww you guys are too cute, I honestly can't handle it." I looked at my phone, it was only 2pm, we still had 5 hours to kill. Ellie and Jessica told me how great things were going with Harry and Niall, but then we started feeling tired, I sat by the window so I put on my headphones and fell asleep. When I woke up it was 5, woah, 3 hours have passed, Ellie and Jessica woke up a half and hour after me. I decided to go online for a little bit to see what was going on, we had to keep our phones off because it would interfere with the plane signals, lucklily the plane had WiFi. I first checked my tumblr, reblogged a few things, than I moved onto Facebook, ever since I have been dating Zayn, I deleted alot of people, people I barely talked to, people who just requested me becasue I was dating Zayn, people who just were using me, so I only kept it for my close friends, and family. I had notifications from Zayn who wrote on my wall "See you tonight xx" I went on his wall and wrote, "See you in 3 hours can't wait xx" I guess he was online, just waiting at home until he had to go the airport. He chatted me and was asking me how I felt and asked how the flight was going, I told him, its long, haha I have no idea how you guys do it, I slept for a few hours, and basically listened to music, and just went online. I was evidently bored out of my mind, my iPod battery died, but I had my music on iTunes so I put my headphones into the computer and put my playlist on shuffle and of course "Gotta Be You" came on, I was still talking to Zayn and he told me he would be at the airport waiting for me. I was so excited, time passed, I went on twitter, and noticed that he tweeted "So happy right now, can't wait to see you" I checked my mentions and they were all about Zayn's tweet, "@KaitlinBonnott are you seeing Zayn?" "@zaynmalik is your tweet about @KaitlinBonnott?" I didn't respond to anything but I just tweeted "I have slept for like 3 hours, why am I still tired" "I am kind of hungry" Completley irrelevant thiings to what Zayn said, I knew some fans knew I was on a plane to see them, I checked some update accounts and they were already tweeting about people waiting at the airport for the boys to arrive there. Like how do they find these things out is my question, but there was nothing we could do about it. This was their life, paparazzi, fans, knowing everywhere they are, everywhere they go. I needed to get used to it. Finally it was 6pm, the flight was landing on time, the attendent made the announcement "We will be landing in London momentarly please stay seated until the plane has landed, thank you."We all were so excited to see everyone., I still had sweats on, we all did, we brushed our hair  threw on some mascara and lip balm before we landed so we didn't look crazy. Before we knew it we gathered our luggage, and made our way down the ramp to go outside to he airport. We heard screaming fans for One Direciton outside the terminal, we didn't know what to expect. We heard the boys took photos with fans, so we weren't sure if we were going to be able to see them.