Chapter 31: Sweden and the start of the tour

Kaitlin's POV:

It's crazy, how I am waking up in my own room, it is now Thursday, I start work today, I put on my work shirt, a pair of denim shorts and white vans. I took my ipod off my alarm clock dock, I took my phone out of its charger, I turned on my laptop because I woke up way to early, I guess I was nervous, I have worked at camp before, I have friends there, I have nothing to worry about. I guess it is just the way I am, the start of a new routine makes me nervous. I went on my laptop and put my memory card into my computer, I uploaded the photos onto my computer, I posted some on facebook, but not all of them, I changed my profile picture to a photo of Zayn and I by the Buckingham Palace, it was the anniversary of the day we met, the day we became a couple, not in the public eye, but the real date we became a couple. It was an adorable picture of us, he had his arms wrapped around my waist smiling and I was smiling. It was weird because I actually liked almost all of the photos that were taken on this trip. I usually can't find one decent photo of myself but I honestly loved all of them. I emailed some photos to myself so I saved them on my phone and saved a ton to my ipod and made them my background. I changed my bbm picture to one of us and Zayn bbm'd me. It was 4am here I guess he was up maybe getting ready for Sweden or something I wasn't too sure. I checked my phone and I read his message.

Zayn: Cute picture babe xx

I immeditaly wrote back to him.

Kaitlin: aww thanks babe, love you, but why are you up so early? It's early here, its 4am.

Zayn: You should be sleeping don't you have work today? We are on the plane to Sweden. 

Kaitlin: I can't sleep so I am just up and ready, I'm gonna miss you but have a safe flight, what time is it anyway?

Zayn: I actually have no idea, we have been on this flight for a while, I think it is probably Friday in Sweden. 

Kaitlin: haha babe you should get some sleep, you don't get much of it. 

Zayn: You're right, I'll try to sleep and have a great first day at work, I know you will do fine, remember I love you and if you need me don't hesitate to text me if you need to.

Kaitlin: Have fun in Sweden, try not to find a prettier girl there. Thank you though, I promise you I will. If you guys have any time off today let me know and I will see if Ellie and I can call you guys or something. Sleep tight, love you.

Zayn: I am pretty sure I wont find a girl as beautiful as you are, and sounds good. get some sleep too, love you.

An hour or so has passed and I dosed off. I woke up and it was 6:45, I got myself ready for work, my sister did, I put a few bracelets on my arm that still had faded scars, as well as my tattoo, I don't even know if I am allowed to have it visable. The first couple of days or weeks I will keep it covered a little bit, but as the summer goes on I will take off the bracelets and move them to my other arm. I put a little bit of makeup on, straightened my hair, ate some breakfast, fed the dog, then the driver picked my sister and I up and off we were to camp. She asked us how are school year went, she drove us to camp a few years prior, but I told her everything that happened and she was really excited for me. We pulled into camp, I waited at check in and people who I didn't even speak to came up to me, asking are you the Kaitlin that Zayn Malik is dating. I had a feeling people were going to ask me the question over and over I simply smiled and said yes. I put on my headphones and waited for Ellie and my friend Gabby to come. The girl who wrote about me on her blog, that I talked to Zayn about, was friends with my group of friends, I am the bigger person so I am not going to ignore her or anything I spoke to her if she was with us. When Ellie text messaged me saying she was at camp I was relieved. We both hugged each other and started talking until Gabby came. Gabby doesn't like the boys so we didn't mention them much. She knew we went to England to meet the families and stuff, she asked about it but we tried changing the subject to her. We hung out until we had to go to get ready for first period.