Chapter 8: The Video Chat

Kaitlin's POV

OMG. Zayn wants to video chat with me? WHY? I spent almost all day with him, wasn't he sick of me? I find it weird that he has such an interest in me. I just realized, I washed off my makeup, I am in my pajamas, my hair is all up I look like a hot mess. I was going to put makeup on, but I didn't have time. I wonder what is so important Zayn wants to talk about.

The sound of receving a Skype call flooded Ellie's room, I just casually sat on the black chair and waited for it to load. Zayn shouted "VAS HAPPENIN KAITLIN" I said "Hey Zayn, nothing really just hanging out with Ellie, doing typical girl things at a sleepover" He got very serious, I was kind of nervous, I am not going to lie. Zayn looked into the webcam and asked me "Will you be my girlfriend?" my jaw dropped. I froze. I didn't know what to say. Ellie shook me and said "KAITLIN ANSWER ZAYN", Ellie left the room, she thought maybe Zayn and I needed to talk in private. I said, "Yes, but why Zayn? Why do you like me? There is nothing special about me, I am just a 16 year old fan girl, who worships the ground you walk on, one who is trying to beat her addiction to cutting. I am not a beautiful girl like your ex's you can get a girl who looks like the Kardashains, you can get a model, you can get someone who has a perfect body. I have no boobs. I don't have a nice bum." He cut me off, he said "Nothing is worth more than a fan, I feel a connection between us from the moment we met outside that hotel, when you told me your story my heart broke, I want to quit to Kaitlin, no one has told me that, you understand me, you love me for who I am, you accept my faults, you don't judge me because of the things I do, you treated me like a person today, not like Zayn Malik 1/5 of One Direction. That means more to me than any model, no matter how hot they are, you are beautiful." I started to cry. He said "love don't cry, you're to pretty to cry." He wouldn't stop saying that until I would stop crying. I finally stopped crying and he asked me if Ellie was there because Harry wanted to ask her something. I told him I would be right back, I bought Ellie in her room and Harry popped up onto the screen, he was just straight up about it asking if Ellie wanted to be his girlfriend. She said yes of course, I mean how couldn't she say yes to that perfect dimpled smile, with his beautiful brown curls. We all video chatted discussing how we were going to make this public, are we going to make this public? All of the sudden our friend Jessica text messaged us, saying that she had an idea for something we should wear to the concert. I looked at my phone and laughed because little did she know we were video chatting with 2/5 of the concert. I showed Ellie and she laughed, the boys asked what was so funny. I said that our friend Jessica, texted us about something for the concert and she has no idea we are video chatting with you guys. We all laughed at how ironic it was. We all agreed on not making the announcement that 4/5 of One Direction are off the market until we all were sure that this was going to be real. Eventually we all became tired and decided to end the video chat saying our I love yous and changing our status's from single to in a relationship. but we didn't tag their names because we didn't want it to be offical. We called Jessica right before bed, we told her that we met the boys, and everything, we will discuss the concert tomorrow, considering the concert was a week away.

what will happen next? What will Jessica's reaction be?