Chapter 5: Hanging Out with the boys

ELLIES POV:

Did One Direction just ask Kaitlin and I to hang out with them? is this an episode of Punk-d? no it cant be, i cant believe how this day is going, its crazy. I saw how Harry looked at me, he looked at me with his green eyes, and gave me a cheeky smile, I thought he was just being nice, but no guy has ever looked at me like that, I felt a connection between us but there is no way he would be intrestend in me. He is HARRY FREAKING STYLES he can date anyone he wants. I wonder what the boys have in store for us.

It was about an hour later and all the fans left because that was the promise, the boys let the hotel security know that they wanted us to stay, The boys "pretended" to go back to their rooms so all the other fans would leave. After every single fan left we were escorted inside by a man who seemed about  45 years old, round and jolly his unfiorm and his huge smile was very welcoming, he told us to go to the elevator. When we walked inside the elevator we noticed Paul was there and right away Paul said "You must be Kaitlin and Ellie" , we said yes it's very nice to meet you Paul! He chatted with us talking about his job and he was extremly sweet and caring. We got to their hotel room, it was on the top floor over looking the city. I saw Zayn down the hall and he was like its very nice to see you girls again, he took my hand, the hand that I showed him the scars on, and hand in hand we walked into their hotel room.  When Ellie walked in first then Zayn and I walked in we saw Eleanor and Louis all cuddled together and Danielle and Liam all cuddled together. Niall was cuddling with a bag of chips which I thought was adorable. Harry first greeted Ellie and I and said Hi gave Ellie a hug and then walked with Ellie and sat down on the couch together. Honestly I couldn't get over how cute Danielle and Liam were, and how cute Louis and Eleanor were. I wish I had a boyfriend. Zayn still has still not let go of my hand and I was just thinking what made me so special that he wanted me and Ellie to come to the room with him. Zayn took me over to his bed which was massive. It looked like such a comforable cloud. He jumped on and insisited I jumped on with him. I did and landed right into him, I felt kind of bad considering I kind of landed on his crotch. He just rolled over and put his hands over saying ow. I felt terrible but I couldnt help but laugh. 

Kaitlins POV:

I have never felt so comforable with a group of strangers before, I mean I can't believe I am in the same hotel room as One Direction. I know I would never have a chance, with Zayn he could date any single person he wanted to, but he chose to bring me upstairs. I was shocked. I was treasuring this moment forever. I saw Ellie and Harry getting very cuddly and cozy together. I took some creeper shots on my camera while Ellie was taking pictures of her and Harry making silly faces and stuff. 

I talked with Eleanor, Danielle, Liam, Louis, and Niall for a little, but eventually they all went back to their hotel rooms because they were tired and just wanted to relax. So all that was left was Harry, Ellie, Zayn and I. It was really nice. We all talked and took crazy pictures. I went to use the bathroom because I havent went since I left Penn Station. I overheard some of the conversation that Ellie Harry and Zayn were having. Zayn was telling Harry that he hasn't had this much fun in a while. and I heard Harry say that  he hasn't seen Zayn smile this much in a long time. Ellie agreed, she couldn't remember the last time I smiled like I have today. I finished using the bathroom, I washed my hands with the fancy shaped soap that had a rather calming aroma. I opened the door and all I heard was Zayn jumping on the bed then he jumped right in front of me and shouted "VAS HAPPPEENIN" I screamed I was not expecting that. Zayn said he was starting to become tired, and I told him that Ellie and I could leave, its not a big deal, its your day off, the last thing you want to do is spend it with your fans. Plus I am kind of tired too, we have been on our feet all day and barely slept last night. Zayn insisted that we should stay. He layed down in bed and asked me to join him, I did, he puled me closer into his arms and his hands were wrapped around my waist. We both fell asleep in like 5 minutes. Harry and Ellie were just talking to eachother sitting on the couch hand in hand. They decided that they wanted to eat dinner but before they woke us up they took a whole bunch of pictures of us. Zayn heard them and woke up but didn't say anything I was still asleep. He took his phone from under the pillow and took a picutre of us sleeping, I heard him chuckle but I went back asleep. All of the sudden I feel Harry and Ellie jumping on the bed and singing ITS TIME TO WAKE UP. I woke up and they said its time to eat. I didn't hesitate because I was starving. 

The boys decided we would call for room service because they didn't want to deal with any commotion downstairs. They gave us the menu and told us to pick whatever we wanted. Harry ordered Pene Ala Vodka, while Ellie ordered a pasta dish with grilled chicken. Zayn and I both wanted Chicken Parm with pasta. Within 20 minute our food was bought up to the room. They happily tipped the man and we sat at the table, Ellie beside Harry and Zayn beside me. We all enjoyed our food and we insisted on letting them let us pay for our food. Their response was "We never let the ladies pay" We felt extremly bad but we didn't want to arguee. Zayn wanted to go on his MacBook and take photobooth photos so we all did. He took some of all of us, he took some crazy ones, he took some of just me and him and Ellie and Harry. I told him he better send me these pictures. He asked me for my FaceBook so he could upload them and request me so we can keep in touch. Harry did the same thing for Ellie. They had some pretty unique names though, but thats so fans wouldn't find them. We both promised them we wouldn't tell anyone.

what is going to happen next? find out in chapter 5!