Chapter 11: When Niall met Jessica

Jessica's POV:

Niall James Horan, just looked at me when he was singing his solo, I can't get over the fact that Kaitlin and Ellie are dating Zayn and Harry. I hope Niall and I hit it off, we could be part of the 1D girlfriend club. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

It was 11pm the concert finally ended, it was time for us to go backstage and meet the boys. Niall and Jessica would be perfect together, Niall needs a girlfriend, not just because he would be the only single one in the group, but he needs to find a girl that makes him happy. I honestly think Jessica could be that girl. The arena finally cleared, the matinence was cleaning up the trash left over, the boys were backstage with Eleanor, Paul, and Danielle. Ellie, Jessica and I were making our way backstage. Niall was stuffing his face full of food at the table, Danielle and Liam were sitting together holding hands and talking, Louis and Eleanor were just hanging out, while Zayn and Harry were trying to tell Niall to make the first move. Jessica walked supprisingly very calm to the boys, when we thought she was going to be calm the tears streamed down her face, she was having a moment, realizing the boys were right in front of her, with no crazy fans to ruin anything. Ellie nudged Jessica saying "Jessica do you want a picture with them?" Jessica finally spoke after swallowing her tears of joy "Yes of course I do! Is that okay with you boys?" Niall chimed in  saying "Anything for you Jessica" his Irish accent could make any girl weak at the knees. The boys happily took a photo with Jessica, Niall insisted on taking a whole bunch of single photos together, Jessica didn't complain, she was head over heels with Niall. Niall and Jessica sat down on the couch and talked for a while. Harry gave Ellie a huge cheeky smile asking Ellie "Do you think this is going to happen? Do you think Jessica and Niall could be just how we are, you know dating someone they just met?" We both said that we never thought it would happen to us, but maybe it will happen. All of us tried listening in on what they were talking about, from what we heard they got on perfectly, they laughed at the same things, kept a converstation going for what seemed like hours and they were getting pretty cozy. Niall text messaged Zayn saying "I think she is the one, I never have felt an instant connection like this with anyone." Zayn showed me, I told him to tell Niall to ask her out, Zayn typed as fast as he could and did so. Niall looked at his phone then slid his phone back into his pocket and whispered something into Jessica's ear. They both walked out of the room hand in hand, and closed the door. At this point we all discussed what was going to happen, we were all so excited for Niall. 

Niall's POV:

Am I falling for a fan? I just met her, but she is beautiful, the way she doesn't have to cake on makeup like other girls I have seen before, her big brown eyes, her beautiful brown hair, her perfect smile her amazing personality, her laugh, everything about her is perfect. I hope she feels the same way. I don't know what girls see in me sometimes, I guess I could understand if she said no to me, she probably likes Harry or one of the other lads. I guess this will be the moment of truth. I am actually really nervous, this is way worse than preforming in front of thousands of fans. I guess this is love, when you have uncontrolable butterflies in your stomach.

Jessica and Niall were outside the dressing room backstage in the corridor that led to all the bathrooms and other rooms. Jessica first broke the silence asking Niall "Why did you bring me out here? Is there something wrong?" Niall's beautiful blue eyes widened, he said "No, nothing is wrong I actually had a question for you." Niall was getting really serious, he said "I know we just met, I know this is crazy, but I want you to be my girlfriend, your beautiful, prettier than any model I have seen, you make me laugh, we have so much in common would you want to be my girlfriend?" Jessica's eyes began to water, she responded "Niall, of course, I have dreamt this many times before but I never thought this would actually happen." All of the sudden they had a hardcore makeout session, they both seemed to enjoy it. 

Back in the dressing rooms, we were all just sitting wondering what was taking so long, we all decided to go close to the door and open it ever so slightly. We noticed that Niall and Jessica were making out and didn't want to disturb them. Finally 5-10 minutes later they came back into the room. Their cheeks were both flushed, like that they were almost embarassed that we knew what happened. Niall was so excited, he just said "I think I found my princess." and kissed Jessica passionatly on the lips.

That was the end of the life as the girls knew it, that was the beginning of new relationships, new experiences. How will the fans react that all the members are no longer single? Will the girls get hate and be pushed over the edge? Find out in Chapter 12!!