Alissa!

"We don't have to talk cause talk is cheap!" I sang on the top of my lungs.
Why? Because we are on a deserted road and I love this song.

"So come on lay your hands your hands on me!" Tiara, my best friend, sang along.

"I'm sure my ears are going to bleed any second now, fuck!" Betty yelled.

To say we were the perfect squad would be the best fit. Tiara is the dumb, hot, and loyal girl. With her platinum blond hair complementing her natural red lips, she gets us out of trouble. Betty is the she man; not in her fashion style, but her personality. She has below the ass length black hair. With dull brown eyes, she scares people. I, Alissa, am the hottest girl at school. With my so called mesmerizing hazel eyes and dark brownish hair, I grab all the attention. I'm pretty much the rich, scary, threatening, sweet, hot girl.

"Oh shut up Tia!" Betty yelled again.
I could see her in the mirror blocking her ears.

"Can you drive faster? I wanna get there before some skank throws herself at Anthony," she grumbled.

"Who is Anthony again?" I asked.

"The guy from the lab project. Why do you keep forgetting?" She said her annoying voice ringing in my ear.

"Sorry, Tia, that I've lost track on whose your victim, but I have better things to do," I snapped.

"Like what? Blowing Jake parker?"

A gasp escaped my lips, my foot slammed on the breaks and my neck snapped towards her direction,
"who the hell do you think you are to say that? Is it because you're jealous? Jealous that Jake hates you and fell at my feet the minute I stepped in, or is it because you're too dumb to filter your mouth? Stay out of my business, and let's not forget how you found out about that Tia," I barked.

"Jake doesn't hate me. He's just confused," she shrieked.

"Oh he hates you darling," I said slowly pushing the gas pedal.

"You're such a bitch."

"At least I'm not a slut like you."

"You're both sluts. Your Vs have entertained more dicks than our English teacher, which says a lot," Betty said.

"At least I know how to pick them."

"And I don't?" She asked.

"You don't Tia," Betty said.

Did I mention that Betty is a mean girl?

"Fuck you guys," Tia said with a huff.

"Forget it guys. We're over it."

"So do you have your eyes on someone for tonight?" She asked.

"Yes, maybe Mason Fredericks or Hail Anderson," I sang, or Casper Dunhill, but I need Betty to stay away from him.

"They both have girlfriends."

"And when did that ever stop me," I said with a shrug.

"What the hell Ali!" Tia shrieked.

"They're not loyal to their girlfriends if they sleep with me. I'm doing those girls a favor."

"You're a bitch," Betty stated

"Are there any other insults you want to throw at me Betty?"

"Yes, you're a skank. Now, where the hell is that cabin? I want to party."

"Quick notice, you need to find yourselves a ride back. I'm staying over."

"So you can slut even more."