gorgeous and sexy

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Surprise

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Derek's POINT OF VIEW

Her library bedroom is amazing to say the least, but the pole made me curious the most.

"I don't know," she said looking away shyly, but the excitement in her eyes when she looks at it told me other wise.

I was stuck in a position where I really wanted to know but I didn't want to push for answers, so I just sucked it up.

"How can you sleep with all these books around?" I asked amazed.

I can only imagine sleeping in here is like sleeping next to Freddy or Buffy the vampire slayer.

"It's calming," she said lightly.

I crutch-ed myself over to the nearest shelf and skimmed over it's content. Every marvel comic book ever to be released is here. This is amazing. Next was a historical shelf, then a sports shelf. All genres are here.

"This is truly amazing!" I kept repeating every few seconds. I hoped that I could stall her with my amazement so I could stay around her for a while longer.

"I'm a ballerina," she blurted out.

"What?" I asked not sure if I heard her correct.

"I'm a ballerina," she murmured quietly.

Oh no. This isn't good. I already like Alissa, a lot, and ballet was a huge turn on for me. A gigantic one. I wouldn't be able to resist my feelings for her. Somehow I knew this wasn't going to be pretty for me, because, after all, she would never like me back.

I needed to remind myself of that every once in a while or I might just end up with my heart on my sleeve waiting for her to stomp on it.

"What's up with the frown?" she asked.

"How good are you?" I asked.

"I'm really good."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she said smiling wildly.

"Can I see you dance?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," she said without missing a heart beat.

I can tell that she likes it by the bounce in her step and smile on her face.

"You can lay down on the bed if you want. I'm sure your body is aching" she said softly.

I dropped my crutches to the floor and slid onto the soft mattress. This is nothing like the damned hospital bed. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth.

My ears perked up a little when I heard her laugh. It is a sound I want to get used to. I want to hear a lot.

As she moved around I couldn't help but look at her. Take her in. She is really thin but not in the 'I sympathy you' way. She has a cute medium bum, long sleek legs that were carved to perfection, I swear. And don't get me started on her breasts! Maybe a full C cup, maybe even a D.

She is drop dead gorgeous. Sexy even.

Aside from her physical description, She is really nice, funny and humorous. She doesn't talk much about herself as an individual. Usually her stories involved a lot of people and I like that a lot about her, to be honest.

I watched intently as she danced to the soft music.

I couldn't help it but I was so turned on right now. I needed to calm down before the legend decides to embarrass me. Boners and sweatpants is such a no no.