Judgment Hall

The minute I stepped out of our driver's car, the whole parking lot went silent and every set of eyes turned to me. It made me feel very uncomfortable but I had to deal with it.

"This is very weird and annoying," he whispered as I helped him out of the car.

"Yeah, it is," I said, noticing only a mop of hair moving.

"Hey Alissa! Hey Apollo!" Tia yelled running towards us with her hand wiggling high above her head.

"Hey Tia," I said slightly grimacing.

"Yeah, it's the same thing inside of the building. They're waiting on you to step in."

How immature were these people?

"There's nothing to look at here. Get back to your lame lives," I yelled on top of my lungs; so that everyone around could hear me.

At once, people started barking questions at Derek and I.

'Did you jump in front of the car?'

'Were you drunk?'

'Are you going to jail?' and a few more of where that came from.

I was annoyed out of my mind when I had finally reached the main doors of the school.

I felt a bit relieved but I shouldn't have because once I pushed the doors open, I was bombarded with the same shit.

'You're so evil!'

'He just wants attention!'

'You deserved it.'

'You deserve worse.'

'Wish it was you.'

It was awful, really. It was mean too. I couldn't help but feel my eyes water a little. Derek had yelled at a few people by the time we reached his locker. But by the time we reached mine, he had hit a few people with his crutches.

I had managed to convince the principal to change Derek's schedule to mine; so that I could pamper and take care of him. Right now, we were heading towards Chemistry.

Tracey, my one and only enemy, was in that class. knowing that she won't discipline herself during these circumstances and shut her mouth, I wasn't surprised when she snickered once we entered the room.

"How does it feel? Now that you've proven that you're a criminal and not so innocent, Ali," she asked.

"It would've felt a lot more better if it were you on the road," I said sweetly before I helped Derek sit down.

"Alissa! That's mean!" Mrs. Windy scolded.

I settled in the chair next to Derek's with a huff.

"Are you okay?" Derek asked rubbing my back slightly.

"Yeah," I smiled a little.

"Who is she?" he asked.

"Her name's Tracey and I hate her. She's a bitch and that's all there is to know about her because she's that shallow," I said scowling a little. Scratch that, deeply.  

I didn't want to elaborate more. I didn't even want to think about that shallow cheap slut.

"Tracey," he called and my neck snapped towards him.

"What are you doing!" I whispered yelled.

"What?" Tracey's squeaky annoying voice came next.

"I know you wish it was you in Alissa's shoes. You know, since you're kinda obsessed with me," he said, a smirk taking over his face.