"Sister," he said.

"I'm keeping my end of the deal doesn't mean that I want to talk to you," I said lowly.

"Alissa I-"

"Don't talk to me," I yelled.

"I'm sorry," he roared.

A few moments of silence took over us as his words soaked in.

"I'm sorry Alissa-"

"You called me a slut Derek. Sorry ain't gonna do it, alright?" I yelled as I felt my eyes water.

"I shouldn't have said that, I know."

"You got that right," I said quietly as the tears streamed down my face.

I didn't want him to see me cry, but sometimes the only way to hurt someone is to show them how much they've hurt you.

"I didn't mean it-"

"That's the thing, you meant it."

"I-"

"You don't know me Derek. I'm no slut, so keep your facts straight," I said sniffling.

"Will you stop talking for a moment and just listen?" he yelled looking frustrated.

"I've heard enough from you."

"I shouldn't have said that because I don't mean it, alright? It's just that Olly and Rebekah, they're off limits, alright? I had to stop you right where you where, but I could've done it differently. I'm sorry, I truly am."

"No. just- no Derek. You may be charming as hell and Inmight be giving in under your gaze, but that doesn't change the fact that you called me a slut. Whatever your reasons were. But before any further utilization of the term, look yourself in the mirror and try to feel what it would feel like being called a slut," I said sitting down on the rock like chairs.

"What can I do or say to make it up to you?" he asked after he let out a heavy long sigh.

"Staying silent would do it," I said.

No matter what position I sat, the damn chair is still uncomfortable. I could be in the heavens of my bed with 6 pillows of different sizes and a water mattress for god's sake, but of course I had to get in a fight with Harry and blurt out, accidentally, that I wasn't going to go home.

"Are you okay?" he whisper asked after what seemed like ages.

"Silence."

"You're eyes are really red. Your nose looks like a tomato," he said.

I couldn't help but gasp and cover my nose.

"You call me a slut and now you're telling me my nose is round and big. What the fuck is wrong with you? This is not rhetorical question, I am waiting for an answer," I shrieked.

"Will you stop yelling for a few seconds, hours preferably? I didn't mean it in shape, I was talking color. And of course if I ask why you were crying, just because I care, you'd start ranting again. Am I right?" he asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I have a soft spot for lonely people."

"I am not lonely," I shrieked once more.

"I know loneliness when I see it."

"I have many friends. I'm not lonely," I stated.

"Surrounding yourself with strangers doesn't make you not lonely, Alissa."

"You don't know that," I said frowning.