Rapist

"Alissa, Calm down!"

"Don't tell me to calm down!" I seethed trying to get out of his firm grip.

This girl is the reason my brother may be dead! I might not see Dylan ever again, my big brother, my best friend and my other half, and it's all because of her. He's been missing for a year because of her. God knows what happened after he left that party, god knows what he was feeling or how her words affected him, and she has the guts to look me in the face, and tell me that I have my head held up too high to see some stupid high school drama.

"You're damn right I don't tip my head down to see this shit! I had to grow up too early from this shit load fantasy once I lost Dylan! You of all people can't call me out on that, you bitch! You are a saddest who didn't have life beck then and doesn't now! You didn't fall of a damn social ladder- everyone just doesn't want to be around you in case you open your shit hole and tattle lies that end up with someone else missing or heck-dead!" I screamed trying to let the anger flow out of me, but something inside me likes how it felt to be this outraged. I didn't want to calm down.

"Alissa, you're not making any sense! A scene, however-" Dave started trying to pull me away without being to rough.

"Let her get it out of her system," she said letting out a sigh.

"Are you for real?! Don't you feel like you NEED to hear this! Marine, you could be the reason he's dead! Wake up! You should be sorry, you should be on your knees praying to god that you aren't the reason a boy is dead. Yes- a boy! He was just a kid trying to change to be a better person!"

"I was drunk and high!"

"Why? Why were you!"

"I don't remember!"

"You ruined my life, and you don't remember!"

"I don't remember, honestly," she tried to assure me, but everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

I shouldn't have believed her, but somehow I knew she wasn't lying, and, for some reason, something in me pounced to protectiveness.

Protectiveness over her

Flashback

"Tia! Have you seen Marine?" I yelled over the deafening music ic.

"No, last I've seen her she was with you!" She said pausing her crazy wild dancing.

"She better not be hiding from the freshmen!" I sighed shaking my head disapprovingly; she ignored everything I said to her when we talked!

"She might! She doesn't want them to see her until her boobs are fully grown or something!"

Leaving Tia to her dancing, I resumed walking around trying to find Marine. She promised she'd help me make Betty's party the best.

"Lis!" He called bobbing his head with the music and swaying slightly.

"Asher, hey! When'd you get here?" I asked giving him a quick hug.

"Not long actually," he looked rather distracted as he glanced around with a glazed look- Ah, they've snuck some hard drinks in here.

"Where's Black?" My little heart sped at the thought of him.

"He's with Amanda at home," he said giving me a sheepish home.

"Have you seen Marine?"

"The shyest one?"

"Yeah,"