Wronged

"I. am. dead!" Marcus screamed jumping onto the bed.

"Aren't you going to finish this problem?" I asked from underneath all the stacks of paper.

"Screw it," he whispered snuggling closer to the pillows.

"Thank the holly skies, finally!" I whined my body aching for the comfort of my bed.

"Your bed is so comfortable, I hate you for it," he said pulling me closer.

"You love me, just admit it," I sang.

"Love you? Baby girl, I worship the ground you walk on," he winked kissing the tip of my nose. It took every fiber in me to stop myself from kissing him right here and then.

"So, do you stand by my window and watch me sleep?" I asked giggling a bit as I imagined him trying to creep on someone but failing miserably because of being such a klutz.

"Well duh, haven't you ever noticed me?" He asked mocking offense.

"Yeah, because that's not creepy at all," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"You know you love it."

"I-" I stopped mid sentence frowning as my chimed with an incoming text.

Who's texting me now? It's past midnight for Christ's sake.

I leaned out of Marcus' arms and grabbed my phone.

'A Casper Dunhill- Muller'

Casper?

'Thanks Muller- I swear I appreciate this.. p.s. I'm sorry for blackmailing you'

I looked at a curious Marcus giving him a reassuring smile.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Eric," I lied through my teeth.

"Oh, okay."

'The girl knows more than just this, I can give you her number.'

'and why would you do that?'

'Despite what you think,,, I'm not heartless, and your friend's just a kid at the end of the day whose being beat up'

'Who are you, and where's the dickhead that tried to blackmail me into having sex with him???'

'he's napping..'

'Alright, I'm looking forward to seeing that dickhead later'

'Later?'

I hesitated for a second before something took over my senses and typed in my reply.

'It's time I return the favor,'

'I'll send you the address'

'and time.'

'and the girl's number, she says she knows more,,, Her name's Marine-

Marine; the girl that ruined my life.

I shut off my phone not even bothering to read the rest of his text as numerous emotions flooded into me, all of which that range between anger and uncontrollable rage.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Marcus asked pulling me close once again.

If I wasn't so outraged by the simple mention of what's-her-name, I would've died of shock from all the electricity that Marcus' arms on my bare skin, my crop top was exposing, were sending through me.

"Nothing," I said dismissively.

Not only was I feeling like a cheap slut right now for what I'm going to do, but I was ready to burst with anger. Memories of what she's done were running a marathon in my head.