Stupid!

The whole class was so riled up the last week of school, and it pissed Katsuki off. Everyone had entrance exams soon, and these idiots sat here celebrating. Peh. Katsuki stood as the bell rang and looked up to meet the eyes of Izuku, who he had yelled at for wanting to enroll at UA. His eyes narrowed at the book in his hands. Are you fucking kidding me? Once the class was gone, he stalked up to Izuku and snatched the book out of his hands.

"What is this, a diary?" Two of Katsuki's followers sneered behind him. Izuku swallowed hard. "I-It's a journal-" Before he could say anything else, Katsuki placed it between his palms and burned it before throwing it out the window. Katsuki laughed at the devastated look the green haired boy had. "You'll never be a hero, Deku," Katsuki began to walk out the door. "You're just a quirkless loser!

When Izuku (attempted to) glare with tear filled eyes, Katsuki gave him a menacing smile and made a couple explosions in his palm before walking away. The two boys followed him, laughing at Izuku's expense. Katsuki let out a 'tch' when they got outside. The two behind him were talking away, ignoring him. They just blindly followed him.

In eleven years, nothing had changed.

"Hey, Bakugo, maybe we should sneak in a club and try to pick up some ladies!" Katsuki turned around and scowled. "Don't be stupid! My entrance exam to UA is soon, and I'm not gonna fuck it up!" He turned back around, once again in a bad mood. The two behind him shrugged and went back to talking.

The three boys missed the goo bubbling up behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm. He was supposed to be around here... Maybe he's late?"

With a huff, a girl stood in the middle of the crowd, looking up at the tall buildings. She tightened her grip on her large suitcase and began to move forward again. Stupid, stupid, stupid... With another huff she pushed through the people until she saw a crowd gathered around an alley. "What's going on? Is it a brawl?" The girl let go of her suitcase and jumped up, attempting to see over the heads of the people. "A villain and no hero?! There are kids there!" She took in a deep breath and pushed her way through the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki couldn't do anything in the position he was in. He could feel his energy being sucked out by the villain as he struggled. He couldn't scream for help and he couldn't make explosions. I can't die here! However his attempts of escape were fruitless. When he blinked, Izuku was ruining towards him. When he blinked again, Izuku was being pulled back. "Leave this to the pros, sweetheart!"

Katsuki couldn't turn his head, but he saw a shadow leap over the goo and jump on its head, effectively splitting it in half. Katsuki and the two boys that were with him fell to the floor as another man- All Might- came in and captured the villain. The last thing he heard before passing out was "You need to be more careful, children!" His eyes shut just as someone keeled down in front of him.

The girl looked over at the blond boy who passed out, but she couldn't identify him from the back. Then her eyes moved over to the green boy kneeling in front of the blond. She figured they were just typical middle schoolers and turned to All Might with a frown. "You ran late. And I could've handled this myself!" All Might laughed. "Well, I figured I'd help anyway!" She sneered. "Lies. You were sitting in the back of that crowd, not doing a thing. I don't know what that boy did," She said, pointing at Izuku, "But he sure inspired you to move."

All Might turned away, and the girl made a triumphant noise before asking him a question. "I'm assuming you live in the same place?" The hero nodded, steam coming from his body. She raised an eyebrow. "Then I'll get going. You take care of business, and heaven forbid you mention my name to the reporters!" And with that, she ran off as Katsuki began to wake up. Just in time for reporters. He was a bit dazed as the reporters hassled him and scolded Izuku, who just sat there crying. Katsuki rolled his eyes, and once he got his bearings, he stood up, grabbed his bag, and went to walk away. When he looked up he saw a large suitcase.