Making the Wrong Choices

(F/n) stared up at Toga, stunned into silence. That's... She opened her mouth, attempting to form the words, but nothing would come out.

"You should come back with me, (F/n), so Tomura can meet you!" Toga suggested, a bright, seemingly innocent smile on her face.

"I don't..." (F/n) shook her head. "I-It's not possible. We can't be related, my dad only had time for one child, and my mom-"

"Our mom," Toga corrected. "And no one said we had the same dad!"

Realizing what she meant, (F/n) narrowed her eyes. "Are you saying my mom cheated on my dad? That's-" Entirely possible. It's not like we knew where she went.

"See, (F/n), see?!" The girl said excitedly. "You should come back with me and meet Tomura!"

(F/n) scowled, now attempting to sit up with Toga sitting on her. "I'm not a villain, Toga, and I never will be," She said. "And I have no reason to be one, either."

"But you don't belong with the heroes, do you?" Toga returned, looking at her curiously. "They kicked you out!" (F/n) felt her expression fall. She wasn't wrong.

With a sigh, she said, "Look, first, get off of me. My back hurts," When Toga stood, (F/n) followed suite, brushing the dirt off of her uniform. "Now. How do you know about that, anyway?"

"You've been doing hero work," Toga answered immediately. "Instead of being with all of them!"

I see... So basically, it's obvious. Great. Still though... (F/n) glanced to the side briefly. Taking up her offer... Isn't exactly a bad idea. It's not like anybody would have to know. It sounds like I could find out about my mom this way, too...

But yet... Wouldn't I really be a traitor that way? No matter the motive, what everyone is going to see is "Pro Hero turned Villain". It'll be near-impossible to try and get back into society if I'm found out.

"Well, (F/n)? What do you think?"

Don't make me decide now, dammit... This isn't something I want to go through.

"Fine then, Toga. Take me to them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stepping into his apartment, Toshinori glanced around the overly quiet area. Odd. I thought the young lady would be home. He frowned, furrowing his brows. He could feel it.

Something was off.

Maybe I should call her. He took out his phone and dialed (F/n)'s number, putting the phone up to his ear.

"The person you are trying to reach is unavailable."

Toshinori looked down at the phone. It didn't even ring... What's going on?

Suddenly, the phone rang, making him jump as he answered it. "Hello?"

"All Might. We've got an issue."

"Aizawa? What is it?"

"(F/n) was here earlier but she took off. I've been trying to reach her, but she's either denying my calls or straight up ignoring them."

The off feeling began to turn into fear. "No... I called her too. It didn't ring," He said. "Why did she run off?"

There was a brief pause as the man on the other end exhaled. "I may have been a little harsh with her. She keeps asking about her return to U.A."

Toshinori almost believed him. Almost.

"If that was the case, I really doubt she'd just run off," He said. "She may still be a teenager, but she's a pro. She would know better than that." As he spoke, Toshinori's eyes widened. "Don't tell me..."

"How high is the possibility that she's meeting with someone?"

Taking in a sharp breath, Toshinori clenched a fist. "You don't seriously think-"

"All I said was that she could be meeting with someone. I never said who or what they may be," Aizawa said. "But you need to find her. I want these suspicions cleared as much as you do."

"This better not be another one of your 'deceptions', Aizawa. I'm going to find her." With that, he hung up, slipping the phone back into his pocket and promptly spinning around to walk back out the door.

Where the hell are you, (F/n)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n) paused and glanced behind her, the air breezing through her hair. She shook her head and re-adjusted her mask. For the first time in awhile, all eight ribbons stood at attention, moving with the wind. She quickened her pace, attempting to catch up with Toga. "So... Were you in there during the exam?"

Toga nodded happily. "Yep! I'm great at disguises!" She said. "I just need a little bit of blood~"

So that's her Quirk. Which means she has my blood, too. Great! Just what I need. "I see. Sounds useful," (F/n) said, not entirely lying.

"It is, it is! Okayyy, well, how about you?" She asked. "Can't you, like, inject venom or something?"

(F/n) gave a quick nod. "Yeah, I can." She answered shortly. I should refrain from divulging too much info. Sounds like my compulsive lying will help here. Hopefully. "Toga... How long is this walk?"

Toga tilted her head. "I dunno. And just call me Himiko! We're sisters, after all!"

"Right... Himiko," (F/n) said, wincing slightly. "Sisters". I don't like that at all. "How many people are in the League of Villains?"

"Um..." Toga held up a hand. "There's Tomura, Dabi, Kurogiri, Twice... That's all I can remember." She said. "Hey, (F/n), were you close to Izuku?"

At the change of topic, (F/n) raised an eyebrow. "Sorta? Why?"

Toga giggled. "I really like him! He's totally my type!" She said, putting her hands to her cheeks. "All bloodied and bruised... Hehe."

(F/n) swallowed hard. Creepy!

"Why do you like Bakugou so much, (F/n)?" She asked, looking over. "Since romance is so much fun, let's talk more about it!"

Why... I like Katsuki? Is that something I should be able to answer? "I mean..." (F/n) paused. "Should there be any particular reason? I just... Lo-... Like him for who he is," She said, looking up at the sky. "I don't think it's anything in particular. I like him for... Him." Katsuki... Will you be alright? Will you hate me because of this?

"Here we are, (F/n)!" Toga said, skipping up to a beaten down door. "Welcome to the League of Villains!"

(F/n) gazed at the door, taking in a deep inhale.

Well then... Shall we switch sides?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is short, sorry, but I had to post something. There isn't much I can do until next chapter, so have fun with thinking, yeah?

(I really cannot function nowadays I haven't had social interaction in two months hahahaha)

Alright, see you all next month.