Villains

"I'll be watching you..."

"You're just a monster! A ribbon monster!"

"Eww, she's part bug! Let's squash her!"

"Ahahahahaha!"

With a sharp gasp, (F/n) bolted up from her bed, her breathing coming out in unsteady pants. That was... Really scary... Looking over at the clock, she realized that it was already about time for her to get up and get ready. After calming herself down a bit, (F/n) turned her body and moved off the bed, her feet going into her slippers as she stood. Reaching behind her, she ran her fingers on top of each ribbon, and they came to life, calmly moving above her head. "Well, today's the day! I can finally show you guys off without any worries!" The ribbons wiggled excitedly, making (F/n) laugh.

I wonder what that nightmare was about...? I can't seem to remember everything from it... Shaking her head, (F/n) and her ribbons began their seemingly normal day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gaaah, I can't believe him..." (F/n) scowled down at the news on her phone as she walked. "Freakin' Toshi, always going off when he knows he can't," She grumbled, shoving the phone into her pocket. He's getting worse, and Izuku ain't improving by much. At this rate, there won't be a smooth exchange. The villains are gonna be able to do more... (F/n) felt sick to her stomach just thinking about it. Think about something else, (F/n)! Uh... Oh! What are we doing today, anyway? I didn't see Toshi last night or this morning, so I had no idea...

"Oi." The voice that suddenly appeared next to her made (F/n) jump and shriek a bit. "Aaah! K-Katsuki, don't s-scare me like that!" Katsuki looked over to her and rose an eyebrow. "I didn't do anything. You're just jumpy," He replied, looking back in front of him as they walked. (F/n) huffed. "I am not jumpy! You came out of nowhere!" The ribbons seemed to be in agreement as they circled her face in a protective stance. Katsuki smirked a bit as he continued to walk. "Not gonna argue with you..." Rolling her eyes, (F/n) crossed her arms. "Whatever..." The two fell into a silence.

"Hey, Katsuki, have you had a girlfriend yet?" Katsuki seemed to choke on his own saliva before coughing. (F/n) immediately began to hit him on the back until he stopped. "Yikes, it was just a question..." (F/n) said, looking at him oddly. Clearing his throat, the blond glared down at (F/n). "That's none of your fuckin' business," He said, clearing his throat. (F/n) hummed. "So that's a no, then?" She asked, already knowing the answer as Katsuki scoffed.

Deciding to retaliate, Katsuki asked, "Oh, yeah? What about you? Got a boyfriend?" (F/n) crinkled her nose. "Hell no. Who do you think I am?" The girl looked down at the ground. "How could I have a boyfriend if I couldn't make any friends?" Katsuki was about to ask when her phone rang. "What now?" (F/n) grumbled, pulling her phone out of her pocket. She frowned at it before denying the call and putting the phone in her bag.

"Same as yesterday?" Katsuki questioned. (F/n) nodded, giving him an exasperated sigh as the two walked into the school gates. "Yeah. It's getting annoying. More annoying then you," (F/n) explained, sticking her nose up in the air as Katsuki clenched a fist. "Damn you..." With a giggle, (F/n) nudged him in the arm. "I'm just kidding. Take a joke every once in awhile, will ya?" When he glared at her, (F/n) giggled again. "Sorry." She said, her face saying otherwise. The ribbons, who hadn't done anything for a bit, seemed to be laughing.

When he didn't reply, (F/n) studied his profile carefully. Is it bad I still agree with my past self on how hot he is? When Katsuki turned and caught her staring, the girl blinked for a second before turning away, her cheeks turning a bit red. Whoops! Deciding not to question her, Katsuki opened the classroom door and walked in with (F/n) following. My thoughts only go towards his looks, that's for sure...