Press and Pres.

"Could you tell us how having All Might as a teacher is?"

"Uhh, sorry, I have to go to the nurse's office..."

"What's All Might like when he's teaching?"

"Well, he's all, y'know... Muscly!"

"Tell us about 'All Might the Teacher!'"

"Everyday with him reminds me how lucky I am to be at this prestigious institution..."

Katsuki scowled as he attempted to get inside the gate, looking for a way past the reporters that blocked the entrance. Just great. Fuckin' fantastic. He quickly shoved past, ignoring the press. "When All Might is... Oh, hey! You're the kid from the sludge incident!" Katsuki ground his teeth, restraining himself from letting out a flurry of curses. "Buzz off," He snapped, but the mob's attention was quickly diverted when another student came through. "Excuse me, could you tell us how it is with All Might around?" The reporter was unheard as (F/n) walked by quietly. "Excuse me! Excuse me!" The reporter yelled, reaching forward to grab (F/n)'s hood.

Immediately, the girl panicked, attempting to turn around, but the woman already had her hood and was about to pull on it when someone stepped forward and grabbed (F/n)'s arm, pulling her towards them. "Just buzz off already! She doesn't want to be spoken to!" The voice yelled before dragging (F/n) away. Looking up in surprise, (F/n) let herself be dragged for a few more feet before tearing away, glaring at Katsuki. "I could've handled myself," She snarled, fixing her hood. Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Uh-huh. Sure. And you're welcome." Realizing he was brushing her off again, (F/n) clenched a fist.

"So you're still going to do this? God damn, that's annoying." She snapped before walking past him. Katsuki reached out to stop her but (F/n) was too far away by the time he tried. I should just blow her ass up and not give a fuck, but I still feel bad! God dammit! Katsuki huffed before jamming his hands in his pockets and began to stomp towards the classroom, trying and failing to not get in a bad mood. So what if I knew her when we were kids?! That doesn't make me obligated to be 'friends' with her!

When he opened the classroom door, his eyes scanned the classroom and immediately landed on a three-person group, where at least two out of the three had annoying, weird hair. Of all people-? He tightened his grip on his bag before stalking over to his desk, slumping down in obvious annoyance. Whatever. I don't care! Katsuki still kept his ear on the conversation, however, just in case he heard his name or anything relating to him. With (F/n), his name would probably pop up at sometime.

Probably.

"Wow, really? That's so cool!" Denki said, laughing along with Eijiro and (F/n) at her story. She giggled, putting a hand to her mouth. "It's true! America is crazy, you know!" (F/n) exclaimed, giving the two a smile. "It's so much louder; In Japan it's so reserved. I almost forgot how peaceful it was, minus the villain attacks..." It was unnoticeable, but she flinched when she mentioned 'villain attacks'. "Did you meet any pro heroes in America?" (F/n) tilted her head in thought, looking up to the ceiling. "Yes, a couple... Heroes aren't too common in the West," She explained.

"How did you guys fare with the press this morning?" (F/n) asked, swiftly changing the subject. Denki shrugged. "As long as I answered a question, they left me be. Same with Kirishima," Denki said. "How about you? You looked a bit flustered when you got here." (F/n) smiled, tucking a loose strand of hair into her hood. "I made the mistake of not saying anything, and one of the women tried to grab me. Luckily," She glanced to the side where Katsuki sat before looking away. "Someone managed to pull me away in time."

After a few more minutes of conversation, the trio took their respective seats. (F/n) sat in the back of the class, thanks to her status as a transfer student. It also gave her a bit of an advantage if she needed to take care of any... Needs.