Finale

Chaos broke out in the U.A. dorms.

"(F/n) got kidnapped again?! What's happening?!"

"Kacchan, when did you last see (F/n)-chan? Do you know who took her?"

"What if they kill her?!"

"Calm yourselves!" Aizawa yelled. "(F/n) is a pro hero. She can handle herself."

"I think it's more serious than that," Katsuki said, failing to keep his voice steady. "She knew this was gonna happen. Her kidnapper got past top security and she was gone in a five minute time period."

"How do you know this, Bakugou?" Ejirou asked.

Katsuki huffed as he felt the heat rise to his cheeks. "I was staying with her last night because she was worried about somethin' like this. I went into the bathroom this mornin' and when I was in there, she got taken."

Silence passed over the common room.

"...A man and a woman should not stay in the same room before marriage!" Tenya suddenly piped up. "It's-"

"Shut up, four-eyes, this isn't the goddamn time!"

"Knock it off, you two. Bakugou knows the best out of any of us in this case," Aizawa said. "How do you think she knew about this?"

"She said a lot of stuff in the past few days..." he grumbled. "She was lookin' into her mom's organization or somethin', and she was trying to figure the website out."

"Website?"

"Yeah, some site on the dark web. After she got what she needed, she said that she was in danger. That's it."

Aizawa took in a deep breath as he rubbed his neck. "This is more complicated than I thought, but it's (F/n). Anyway... I need someone to alert the principal."

"I'll go!" Tenya volunteered before racing off.

"Yaoyorozu, go speak to the other teachers."

"I'm on it."

"Bakugou, stay here. Everyone else, get back to your dorms."

With anxious chatter about class 1-A, with the exception of Katsuki, made their way back to their rooms. Aizawa pulled out his phone and dialed a number- Katsuki could hear All Might's voice on the opposite line.

It was taking too much willpower for Katsuki to maintain his anger. He clenched his fists, feeling his nails digging into his palms. This was his fault, he reasoned. He told (F/n) that he would protect her and he failed at that.

Now, it may have costed her life.

"Bakugou, I need you to calm down," Aizawa said as he kneeled. "The heroes are gonna take care of this."

Katsuki was quiet, making Aizawa sigh.

"Do you know anything about where she might be?"

After a moment of thought, Katsuki nodded. "Somethin's gotta be on her computer," he said. "Or she wrote somethin' down, I dunno."

"We'll look in her room. You go back-"

"Hell no," he snapped, meeting Aizawa's gaze head-on. "You think I'm gonna stand around while my girlfriend's life could be in danger?"

"Bakugou, you're not thinking clearly."

"I know more information than all of you!" Katsuki pushed desperately. "And if somethin' were to happen, I might be the only one who could save her."

Aizawa stood up and huffed. "I shouldn't allow this..."

"I-"

"But fine," Aizawa finished. "Get your hero outfit on and be prepared for anything."