Keep Up With All This

"Endeavor?"

"Ah, there you are. I was surprised when you didn't choose my agency for internships,"

"Yes, well, I had other plans. I wanted to ask you why you drafted me..."

"Simple. I want you to be a bearer of the next heir."

(F/n) looked over at Katsuki, who had anger written all over his face. "I naturally denied... But it was the fact that he asked me that was concerning," She explained. "K-Katsuki, you're going to pop a vein. Calm down-"

"I'm not going to fucking calm down. Were you listening to yourself?!" Katsuki yelled before quieting down after seeing (F/n)'s face. "No one is gonna take you away from me," He grumbled. (F/n) blinked before sighing. "Katsuki, no one is going to take me from you. Endeavor can't force me into this, and I don't want to," She assured, moving closer to Katsuki and taking his hand. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise. And I always keep my promises."

Katsuki looked at (F/n) before letting out a frustrated huff. "Prove it, then," He grumbled, making (F/n) blink in surprise. "How do you want me to do that? I already-"

"Just kiss me again, dammit."

(F/n) looked up and nodded. She leaned closer and gently put her hands on Katsuki's chest. Katsuki leaned down to meet her halfway and their lips met. (F/n) moved her hands from his chest to wrap her arms around his neck as he pulled her as close as they could get in their position. After a few moments, (F/n) pulled back, desperately needing oxygen. Katsuki looked down at her, his expression a smug one.

"There. Happy now?" She asked, letting out an exhale. Katsuki kept his smirk and nodded. (F/n) let her gloved hands run through his spiky hair, keeping her focus on his eyes. "You know, next time, maybe you won't have to yell at me to kiss you," She teased, just like she always did after a tense situation. Katsuki scoffed and pulled her close to kiss her again when there was a click outside the door.

(F/n) immediately panicked and bolted from the couch, grabbing Katsuki's arm and pulling him towards her room. She quickly pulled the door shut and let out a huff. Katsuki opened his mouth to ask a question, but (F/n) put a finger up to his lips.

"Young lady! Are you home?" Toshinori called. "Yes, I'm in my room! I'll be right out!" (F/n) responded before turning to Katsuki. "You can either wait here or go out the window. Just don't go out into the living room," She whispered before exiting the room, closing the door behind her. (F/n) walked out into the hall and to the kitchen where she found her guardian.

"Heya, Toshi. Everything go okay today?" She asked, keeping her tone casual. Toshinori turned to her with a smile. "Yes, everything was just fine. You see..." When he began to drone on and on, (F/n) let out a sigh. Well, at least he had a good day today, and he doesn't seem to suspect anything. If Katsuki saw Toshi like this, and he connected the dots, he'd freak out for sure!

"Toshi, that is awesome, I am so glad you had a good day, but I have stuff to do, alright?" (F/n) quickly excused herself before zipping back to her room. After closing the door once again, she sighed in relief at the sight of Katsuki. "You can probably head out in a few min- What are you looking at?" (F/n) walked over to him and looked over his shoulder. Oh!

"You and All Might?" Katsuki asked, still looking at the picture. (F/n) smiled awkwardly. "It's a long story, y'know?" She laughed nervously, not wanting to explain any further. Luckily, Katsuki shrugged and put the picture down before looking around her room again. (F/n) smiled a bit. "Let me guess, you're wondering why I have so many cherry blossom items, right?"

When she didn't get a response, (F/n) continued. "I fell in love with them before I moved away. I managed to find some various items, like nightlights, perfumes, and other things to remind me of where I can from And..." She coughed, looking to the side a bit. "It was something that gave me hope to find you, as cheesy as it sounds..." (F/n) looked back at Katsuki.