Love Me Anyway

"Hey... Do you still have that pin I gave you?"

"I showed you before."

"I was just asking, since, y'know..." (F/n) mindlessly twirled a loose strand of hair around her finger. "You probably lost a little faith in me when I was doing my infiltration work."

"I kept that pin for ten damn years, do you really think I'd just get rid of it?" Katsuki grumbled. "Why does it matter?"

"W-ell, it's not like you put it on display," she retorted, pulling the bottom of her gloves. "I mean, I've always shown my support~"

"Shut up."

(F/n) let out a quiet giggle before crawling over to the edge of the bed, where Katsuki was sitting. "Whatcha reading?"

"Why the hell are you asking so many questions? You act like we're in class,"

"Okay, look, I was trying to fit in like a normal student," she protested, "but when I started asking more questions than Izuku I reeled back a little bit. Not that any of that mattered in the end..."

Katsuki said nothing on the matter. (F/n) rested her chin on his shoulder as she tried to see what he was reading. "Hey, wait, this is in English! Since when could you read English?"

"...I can't."

"Huh?"

"...I'm trying to."

(F/n) blinked in confusion. "Did you just... Pick up a random book and hope you could read it?"

"No."

"So why are you trying to read an English book? I can help you translate if you want, but..."

"Dammit, woman, you're being annoying."

'Wait, since when did you even read books in general? I've never seen you with a book- eek!"

The book that was previously in Katsuki's hands hit the wall behind her with force before falling near her feet. "Shit, Katsuki, you could've killed me!"

"Yeah, remember the last time you were 'killed'?"

"I-I didn't do the 'resurrecting from the dead' thing on purpose! That is- was- out of my control!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes as he leaned his head back to look up at (F/n). "You don't even know how you got yourself un-killed? The hell is up with your Quirk?"

"It's not my fault I don't know how my Quirk works," she grumbled.

"Because that makes sense."

"Dammit, Katsuki, stop being such an ocean."

"An ocean? What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, you seem really salty right now."

If looks could kill, (F/n) would've died instantly.

"In all seriousness, though..." she said, sitting up straight. "It is kinda unnatural that I know almost nothing about my Quirk. I guess it was because I technically didn't have one for, like, years."

"Neither did Deku, and he seems to have a damn grip on it." Katsuki retorted.

"He's still learning, too," (F/n) contradicted. "I know the limits of my power, and I think I know why they combined, but..." she twirled one of her ribbons around her pointer finger. "I don't know why they can bring me back to life, or why they seem to have minds of their own. And I have absolutely no idea how there can be poison in my blood without it killing me."

Katsuki was listening, or maybe he wasn't, but at least he was quiet.

"It's not like I have anyone to ask, either," she continued, "My real dad is dead, the guy acting like my dad is dead, my mom is with some villain society and I'm... here. I may never know everything about my Quirk."

There was a silence as (F/n) allowed the thoughts to sink in. She sighed and pulled off her right glove, looking at the top of her hand. "I wonder what would happened if I looked into this tattoo," she mused. "Would I find my mom? Would I get killed? Would they try and recruit me? There's so many possibilities."

"And we're not testing any of those," Katsuki grumbled. "You're not leaving again."

(F/n) pouted. "But it's importaaaant-"

"Fuck that. You nearly got your ass killed again, you think you're gonna be okay just going to another villain association?" he reached over and poked the bandage on her cheek, making her flinch.

"Alright, alright, I get it, sheesh..." she sighed dejectedly. "I don't like being left in the dark- don't give me that look, I didn't have a choice."

"Maybe your parents didn't either," he said.

(F/n) looked at him incredulously before placing her palm on his forehead. "Are you sick or something? Did you actually just say something smart and considerate?"

"(F/n), you are such a shithead."

"But you love me anyway~"

"Don't make me take it back."

"What?! You can't do that!"

Katsuki knew that, but it was funny to see her reaction anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOOO I'M ALIVE

Or maybe not. I may be dead. Exams killed me and there's more coming. Woop woop!

I'm super sorry for not giving you guys a chapter last month and then making this one kinda short. But you all still support me anyway, yay!~ 

Please stay. And please don't throw things my head is damaged enough. 

Also, please please please feel free to just send me a message and talk about, well, anything! Obviously I can't reveal parts of the story but if you, say, want to become a beta, or even just scream about hot fictional characters then by all means hit me up.  (Please do I'm lonely)

Alright, see you guys next month!~

(On a side note, there's at least two more series I'm planning for; one for Persona 5 and one for Bungou Stray Dogs. Keep a look out for them...)

(On a second side note, my boyfriend found this fic. He's addicted. Help.)