An Unfair World

A couple nights later...

The team for Mission Bakugou had assembled outside of the hospital. Tenya, Izuku, Eijiro, Momo, and Shoto spoke among themselves, quietly.

"I tried to call (F/n)," Izuku said, holding his phone out in front of him. "I thought she might want to contribute, but... It didn't even ring. Has anyone spoken to her recently?"

The group shook their heads.

"I attempted to visit her once she was released from the hospital, but she refused to come outside," Tenya explained. "I don't blame her. If she were to come with us her emotions might affect her thinking..."

However, these five students were very wrong.

"(F/n)... Are you sure you're okay to do this?"

All Might looked down at the young woman as she tied her mask on. "I don't have a choice. I failed to protect the class and I need to take some responsibility for it," (F/n) explained, looking up at him. "I already planned everything out, remember?"

All Might nodded. "Yes, the recorder that young Hatsume made last-minute, correct?"

(F/n) hummed in response. "Yep. That'll keep my classmates believing I'm just being a depressed little shit and not on a team of heroes."

Suddenly, something came to mind, and (F/n) motioned for All Might to move closer.

"Before I left, I put some papers on the table. Let me know what you think when we get back home, okay?" She asked.

"You mean if we-"

"When, Toshi. When."

"All right, heroes, listen up!" Tsukauchi called. "The preservation of our entire hero society is riding on this operation. We have to settle this now, with full force!"

"Hold up a sec. I got a question first," Endeavor cut in, stepping up and turning to (F/n). She narrowed her eyes in response.

"You. You're this kid's girlfriend, aren't you?" He asked.

(F/n) hesitated. "...Yes, I am. I don't see how that's relevant," She said.

"That means you'd know. Would he revolt or not?"

The question seemed to hang in the air as the heroes looked at (F/n).

"...If I know anything about him, Katsuki will not turn to the other side," She explained. "However, he will not hesitate to attack someone. I suggest we quit talking and start moving before such a thing happens."

"Yes, we're up against the clock here! Don't give those villains time to pull anything off!"

And the heroes began to file out. Half lead by All Might and half lead by Best Jeanist, the heroes surrounded the two hideouts.

Don't worry, Katsuki. I promise, I swear on these gloves that you gave me that I will save you!

"Time to turn the tables, heroes!"

(F/n) quietly moved up to the door and knocked. "Hello, Kamino Pizza Delivery."

She quickly ducked as All Might punched a hole through the door, allowing everyone outside access.

"Kamui, let's go!" (F/n) yelled as her ribbons flew past her head, grabbing any villain in their reach.

"Right!" The hero yelled, doing the same with his branches.

"There's no escape for you, League of Villains... Why?" (F/n) smirked.

"Because we are here!"

(F/n) tightened her ribbons' grip on the villains as they began to struggle. "Kamui, can you hold these for me?!"