Going Deeper

Sitting on a bed in Toga's room, (F/n) fiddled with an object in her hands before brushing her hair back and placing it in her ear. That's better. Since Izuku's room isn't too far from Katsuki's, it was easy to slide a radio on him. Although, if I remember correctly, they'll want to be doing internships soon... I'll have to re-work it as I move. When the door creaked open, (F/n) shifted her hair back in front of her ear. Toga, as usual, was smiling.

"We think more people are joining!" She said excitedly.

"Is that actually a good thing?" (F/n) asked, laying down on the bed. "I mean, the media already covers us enough. More attention can't be ideal," she said.

"Eh, who cares?" Toga answered, flopping down next to her.

...I legitimately think she cares about nothing.

"Well, I'm beat," (F/n) said, trying to escape the awkward silence. "I'm gonna sleep. Night, Himiko."

"Nighty night!"

(F/n) closed her eyes and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toshinori was very close to completely giving up.

No matter where he looked, no matter how many times he called her phone, (F/n) had vanished from the public eye.

"This is ridiculous," he mumbled, dialing the number one more time.

"The person you are trying to reach is unavailable."

With a defeated sigh, Toshinori hung up, putting his phone back in his pocket and beginning the walk back to his apartment. ...Aizawa may be right, but who's fault is it? Is it mine? Did I fail as a parent? He shook his head. No, that can't be it. Right? I did what I could for her?

God, I don't know. At this point I just want to hear her voice and make sure she's okay. A thought occurred to him. Wait. What if she got kidnapped?! What if the League of Villains saw it as a chance to take her out? I have to call Aizawa!

Toshinori hastily pulled his phone out and inputted the number, praying that Aizawa would pick up.

"What is-"

"What if (F/n) got kidnapped, Aizawa?" Toshinori interrupted, dread turning into panic. "What if the League of Villains got her and she's stuck?"

There was silence on the other end momentarily.

"...Think rationally, All Might. Would she really get herself captured?"

"It's a possibility," Toshinori answered. "You know how (F/n) gets when emotions catch up to her; she's still a teenager!"

"All Might..."

"Besides, wouldn't this confirm your suspicion either way?" he continued, his hand shaking. "Because she'll be with them either way."

Aizawa paused before letting out a sigh.

"...Fine. I'll get some people to look into it."

"Thank you, Aizawa. Thank you."

Toshinori hung up the phone and looked up at the sky. Don't worry, young lady. Everything will be fine...

Because I'll be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When (F/n) awoke she was definitely not in a bed.

She glanced around at her surroundings before an annoyed smile crept onto her face. "Wow, talk about a change of scenery. Still don't trust me?"

Tomura crossed his arms as he approached, clearly agitated. "You- I don't know what you think your business is here, but you aren't one of us," he said, staring her down. "You never will be."