It's You!

Beep! Beep! Beep! BEEP! BEEEEEEEE-

With a groan, (F/n) tapped her phone to shut it up. Why did I set an alarm? She sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking down at her phone. Oh, it's the first day of school! Yay! With a smile, (F/n) turned and put her slippers on before walking out of her room. She was surprised on how quiet it was until she spotted a note on the table. 'Had to get to school early for a faculty meeting. I made you waffles, and the directions to the school are here. See you at school- Toshinori. (F/n) pulled back the note to see the directions, all in Toshinori's handwriting. She squinted. The world's number one hero has shitty handwriting... Oh well.

After nearly inhaling her breakfast, (F/n) moved back into her room and took out the school uniform that had been in her closet for a couple months. It was neatly pressed and ironed, but there was something odd with it. Heh heh.. It's not quite 'me'. Better fix that! (F/n) grabbed a pair of scissors from her desk and carefully cut out a couple spots in the uniform. And.... Done! With a triumphant smile, (F/n) nearly stabbed herself in the stomach. I'd better be careful.... The girl carefully put the scissors down before moving into her uniform. She didn't wear the tie. She hated ties. (F/n) used her phone camera to check her look. I think we're good! Time to head out! Grabbing the directions from the table, she put her schoolbag over her shoulder and walked out the door.

After a couple moments she arrived back at the apartment and locked the door. Now I'm ready!

(F/n) got to school in a short amount of time and practically skipped through the school doors. Hmm. I ve got plenty of time before classes start, so I'll go see Toshinori and Aizawa. It took her a few moments to find the teacher's lounge, but when she did she quietly peeked her head inside. "Hellooo?" (F/n) smiled when she saw Toshinori and Shouta, who looked up at her. Toshinori was in his powered up form, and Shouta was in his yellow sleeping bag. "Hello, young lady!" Toshinori exclaimed, waving her over. "What brings you here?" (F/n) walked in and closed the door behind her, leaning on it. "Just wanted to say hi. Oh, actually, I had a question..."

"The class is going to know I didn't take the entrance exam, so..." She trailed off, not really needing to complete the sentence. The sound of a zipper made her turn, and Shouta poked his head out of the sleeping bag. "Just say you're a transfer student. It's technically the truth." He stated before zipping the sleeping bag up again. (F/n) shrugged before turning around. 'Okay, I guess that works. I'll see you guys later!" She waved as she walked out, heading towards Classroom 1-A. (F/n) attempted to calm down as a grin appeared on her face. Can't look too excited. You'll freak everyone out! Standing in front of the classroom door, (F/n) slapped her cheeks and brushed her clothes off before casually opening the door.

To her surprise and joy, there were already quite a few people in the room. All eyes turned to look at her. A couple looked confused. (F/n) cleared her throat and smiled, closing her eyes. "Hi, everyone! My name's-" "It's you!" A harsh voice cut her off and she felt a sweat drop go down her neck. What the crap? Confused and a little annoyed, (F/n) opened her eyes to see a blond boy stomping up to her. He was the top one at the entrance exam, if I remember correctly. Toshinori said he got 71 villain points. Ooh, he's hotter in person, but what's that attitude? She moved out of her inner monologue when the boy spoke- scratch that, yelled- at her. "You're the one that defeated that slug shit, weren't you?!"

(F/n) deadpanned. The fuck? "What are you talking about? I defeated something? When?" The boy growled. "Don't fucking play dumb with me. Eleven months or some shit ago. When you defeated that slug thing and left your shitty suitcase out on the road!" (F/n) thought for a second before snapping her fingers. "Oh, that! Hehe, yeah, that was me. Oh, wait! That means..." The girl grinned. "You're the kid that I saved! Damn, you've got a temper. Someone put ants in your pants this morning?" The boy clenched his fists and was going to retort before another boy stepped in front of him.