Prologue | Baseball Player

The female in the baseball cap ran up the long stairs with red carpet on them. She looked in different rooms of the elegant pink school. Every door she opened a gasp left the students when they were being interrupted, she quickly bowed yelling a "Sorry!" and ran off to the other rooms.

She finally went in a music room, she found a broken window and a broken vase. She also saw a blonde who had a baseball mark on his forehead and it looked like his soul was going out of his mouth. Other guys were surrounding him. She freaked out.

"Ah!" The baseball player slides on the floor and to the hurt guy like she was going to home base making the home run, kicking his head in the process by accident, making the blonde's soul go back in it's body. She put the blonde's head on her dusty lap. "Are you okay, sir?" She asked him.

"Is this a beautiful angel?" He put a hand on the girl's dirty cheek. She look to the side to spot the shattered vase and near it was a baseball. She gasped happily, clapping. "Oh? Did that make you happy?" She pushed the guy off of her lap. "Not now, pretty boy!" She sprinted to the baseball and grabbed it with her mitt. She cheered. "I got it! And it flew all the way here?! Wow, home run!" She looked at the ball. "And it was just a practice, it was only when I got angry!" She hugged the baseball. "I'm getting better! Woohoo!" She ran to the door. "I got to run, thank you for the ball!"

"Now just hold on a second, Hiroko!" The brown eyed girl stopped at her tracks. "Hey, is that ?" The brown haired girl was karate chopped by another brown haired girl with beautiful chocolate colored eyes.

Hiroko screamed in pain. "ONEE-CHAN!" She touched the bump on her head. "Owwy.." "Wait.. Onee-chan?" "Asagao-Senpai, you have a sister?" I nodded. "Yeah!" The hurt girl was now put in a head lock. "Onee-Chan! LET GO OF ME!" "I told you not visit me!"

Hiroko put her hands behind her head like she was a criminal and her older sister was a cop.

"Now, say sorry to the handsome Suoh!" Hiroko bowed to the blonde who has blood coming out of his forehead. "I'm sorry for hitting your head with a baseball by accident." "It's okay." He said with a charming smile.

Hiroko blushed. "Don't play with me young man! Womanizer! You play with women hearts don't you!" Hiroko pointed at him with a judgmental look. "Hiroko!" Asagao boomed, you could hear her name echo in the music room. Hiroko ran to the door, but was held by the neck by her beautiful sister. "Say sorry to him." "I already did!" Then, a guy with raven hair and glasses said. "For the destruction of the window and the vase you will have to pay that off, you also hurt our king." Hiroko took a few step backwards, frighted. 'Oh yeah.. this is a rich people school!'

"Hehe how much does this all cost?" The cool guy closed his book. "Look, we know you're poor," Hiroko said with a blank stare. "Wow, thanks." "Your sister got in here because of a music scholarship and you don't go to this school. What do you say of this Tamaki?"

The blonde or king, Tamaki said, in a change of attitude. "They say--" Hiroko took out some gum from her pocket and chewed the gum loudly and said. "Yeah yeah, I'll just work it off. No need for the extra dialogue."

Tamaki shuttered. "Extra dia-dialogue..?" Hiroko nodded. "Yeah that's what I said." Asagao was about to hit Hiroko, but Tamaki got to her first and yelled at her. "I am not an extra!" Hiroko yelled back. "Stop yelling at me!" He was in the middle of the room with a spotlight on him. "I am the protagonist, with Haruhi by my side of coarse! You are not the main character in this anime!" Then, the spotlight landed on Hiroko. "Actually, I'm the protagonist in this fan-fiction and you are not!" Tamaki stumbled back and put a hand on his head. "I'm sorry, I have a bit of a headache."

Hiroko crossed her arms and faced the broken window. "You should be sorry.." She chewed the gum louder. A pair of twins laughed. Hiroko blushed. Harhuhi questioned how the broke the 4th wall, but everyone ignored it. Tamaki slammed his hands on a table. "No wonder you didn't want your sister here, Asagao, she is a pain in the neck!"
Asagao nodded with a sigh. "She is the most annoying in our family."

Hiroko laughed. "Haha! True that!" Tamaki pointed dramatically at the young annoying girl. "I have had it! The cage!" Hiroko blinked. "Huh... cage?" A huge cage fell on the ground and trapped Hiroko. She ran up to the bars. "Hey! What's the meaning of this?!"

Asagao put a hand to her chest. "My sister may be an animal, but you shouldn't put her in a cage!" "Wow, thanks for the help." Hiroko said sarcastically. She muttered. "An animal, ppfftt!"

The feminine looking guy said. "Hey! Tamaki-Senpai! You're taking this to far!" "Yeah! You tell him, cutie!" Hiroko shouted. Tamaki ignored the brown haired guy and pointed at Hiroko.

"Tell me, how did you get the ball all the way over here if your school is farther away from here?!?" Hiroko sighed. "You're giving up that easily!?" The older sister yelled, surprise.
FLASHBACK

"Foul ball!" The frustrated girl screamed. "I can't hit! All because my sister made me stay up all night helping her get money for her fricking uniform for the rich people school!" She remembered sealing so many things and working a bit more the usual at a cafe she and her younger sister work at. "I'm tired, distracted, and hungry!" Hiroko cried. "I'm also poor now, she took my money from my wallet! And she calls me a brat!" Hiroko yelled out of anger. She turned her hat around and spit on the ground.

Haru, a fellow baseball player, yelled. "Here comes a fast ball, Hiroko-Chan!" Hiroko hit the ball out of the field. She dropped her bat and ran, but it looked like she waddled, to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and home base. "WooYoo! Home run!" Hiroko cheered. The guys yelled. "You get the ball!" It was to far away from the field, heck, the school and the others didn't want to get it. She looked down and sighed. "Okay.." She slowly walked out of the school, looking for the ball everywhere and when she saw a broken window at a pink school her eyes shined with hope that the ball is there.

"And that's what happened." The glasses guy surmised it all up.. "So, what you are saying is that you got mad at your sister and put all your anger on that hit and it flew all the way to the music room where your sister is..." The eldest sibling growled at the younger sibling. "You wanted to hit me..."

"Yeah, so what!?? Can I get out of here now!?!" Tamaki Suoh said. "You have to work here to pay off your dept!" Hiroko sided down the bars and sulked. "NO!"

The cage lifted. The brown haired cutie patted Hiroko's back and said in his girly voice. "Hey, it's okay. You'll get use to it. You will still have time for practice." Hiroko nodded. "I know, but I don't want to work for the blonde idiot!"

The two teens argued. Everyone just laughed at them, except for Tamaki who is sulking in a corner for being called in idiot and Asagao who is just crossing her arms and shook her head still angered that her sister tried to hit her with a baseball.