Chapter Thirty | Religious Hitachiin Brothers

Hiroko ponders and wonders and thinks about her friends. For an odd reason, she thought of something weird and not just because she lays on the floor upside down with her legs resting on a very comfortable chair while balancing a spoon on her nose. Did I mention that she (her head to her waist) is under a table. Well, she is under a table. "Haruhi-Chan." She says with a stern voice with un-amused facial features. Her friend, Fujioka Haruhi, holds up the table cloth and leans down to listen to what Hiroko has to say. "Yes, Hiroko-Chan?" Hiroko's eyes are squinted, "Why don't I have girl friends?" Haruhi said, "Well if you're into girls then I don't mind. Maybe you just haven't found the one."

        Hiroko blushes, she twitches a little, almost making the silver spoon fall off her nose but she keeps her cool. "No! I mean female friends!" She has a flash back while talking. "Ever since I was little, I've always made male friends. I found it difficult for me to make friends that are the same gender as I am." Haruhi says, "Well you have me." Hiroko smiles but looks more like a frown since she is upside down. "And yes you are~ My very bestest girl friend~" She blushes while saying this. Haruhi smiles. Hiroko loves it when Haruhi smiles. She believes that it's the cutest smile.

        Hiroko asks, "Why aren't the host club female?" Haruhi says, "Because they have the X and Y chromosome." Hiroko imagines the twins doing a yuri scene (if they were girls). She can smell the nose bleeds. She kicks the air. "Wouldn't it be cool?! It would be so funny!" She kicks the chair over, making her fall off of the chair.

It was like in slow motion, the silver spoon falls off of her nose.

Hiroko cries over the spoon.

        Haruhi comforts her. "There. There." She says patting and rubbing her back in a soothing way. Hiroko holds her knees close to her chest and faces Haruhi who is now sitting under the table with her. It was perverted of her to think this, but she didn't mind that her panties were 'accidentally' shown to Haruhi. They're both girls and one happens to like the other. Haruhi tells her that her panties are showing. Hiroko told her that she doesn't mind and that she trusts Haruhi.

        Hiroko claps her hands together and yells, "ANYWAYS!" catching Haruhi by surprise. Hiroko continues, "You're dressed as a boy and have male friends! Have you ever wondered what it was like with a group of female friends?" Haruhi shakes her head, "I never thought of that, and Hiroko," She hums for Haruhi to continue, "What exactly are you implying?" Hiroko says. "If the host club were females everything would be different! It would be hilarious!" She laughs thinking about it. Haruhi didn't know how it would be "awesome" she thinks that the hosts would act the same. "Also!" Hiroko sits criss-cross. "I want to know what it's like to have female friends in real life."

"Look, if you want to make more friends just be yourself." Haruhi says.

        Hiroko blushes, "You really think my personality is enough?" Haruhi nods, "Yeah. In my opinion, you have a great personality." Hiroko tackles her Senapi into a hug and rubs her cheek on Haruhi's. "Oh! I love you so much Haruhi! Thank you-" Her eyes widen in shock and she slaps her mouth shut. She is speechless, not sure what to do, not sure what Haruhi's reaction will be. Thankfully, Haruhi laughs. "You're welcome! I love you too Hiroko! That is what friends are for!" She lets out a sigh or relief. She's happy that Haruhi didn't see her words as a confession, but upset at the same time. Not to mention that she had been friend-zoned.

        Outside (of the table) a loud crash is heard. The two girls peek their heads out from under the table. "What's going on?" Haruhi asks. Tamaki is chasing Hikaru and Kaoru with a chair. They are both carrying cameras. Tamaki yells, "You devilish twins! Delete that photo of Hiroko's panties at once!" Blue wavy lines drop over Hiroko's face. "Oh no." Haruhi says, expecting the worse to come.