Chapter Twenty Three | Girly Hiroko

Tamaki screamed at the twins. I sighed a mumbled. "I knew this was a bad idea." The twins got away from Tamaki and stayed on a side of Hiroko. Hikaru said. "This tube lace dress was designed by our mother." "Also along with the finger less lace gloves and the lace high thigh stockings!" Karou said. "This skin tight dress fits her perfectly!" Hikaru and Karou raised their eyebrows. Tamaki slapped the two away before I could. "This is not how you should treat a lady!" Tamaki pushed me to the dressing room. "You can change into your school uniform now." I smiled and sighed with relief. "Thank goodness!" "Hold on!" The twins ran in front of us and held their hands up.

"Wait just a minute!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "What now?" Hikaru said. "We need to show you that if you act girly, people will like you more!" Karou nodded. "Yeah! You could be like . . maid cafe level!" I laughed. "There is no way that just wearing something girly and acting girly will get someone to like me." Tamaki defended me. "Hiroko is fine just the way she is!" I held my hand out for a high five and the blonde high fives it. "I'm awesome." The twins begged. "But boss!" "Don't you want to see Hiroko in a cute dress?!" Tamaki shook his head. "You can't fool me!"

*~*~*

I, Maka Hiroko, actually look like a girl. Tamaki walks behind me and Hikaru is on my left while Karou is on my right. They pinch my cheeks. "You looks so cute!" I blush in embarrassment and said, annoyed. "Shut up!" Karou smiled. "You're acting like a tsundere!" I crossed my arms over my chest. "No I'm not!" Tamaki hugged me. "So cute!" Hikaru played with the ribbon in my hair. I glared at him and thought. "bish i will slap the red out of your hair." The red head whispered. "Look around, there are guys looking at you." Hikaru was right. There are guys staring at me. I tugged my light pink skirt down. "I don't know. To me they are creeps." My eyes were glued to the floor. Tamaki, who is still hugging me, asked. "Do you feel uncomfortable, Hiroko?" I shook my head. "No . . . it's just . . . My Onii-san said that all men are animals!" The three stood there, sh00k.

Tamaki cried, "He knows that your daddy isn't really an animal, riight?!" I looked away. "STOB IT!" I pursed my lips. It's not like my older brother has never told my sisters and I that before. He tells us that all the time. My dad would always tell Asagao that and my older brother would copy him. It kind of became a habit for him to always say, "Be careful! Guys can be scary . ." He's been also adding, "Not just guys, girls!" And I believe him, so I would always wear guy clothes and not act like a girl because I was scared, but ever since I met Haru, I know that not all guys are like that. Just . . . Kenta.

Karou put a hand on my shoulder. "If your uncomfortable, you don't have to go through with this." His eyes. Karou has soft, kind eyes. He's gentle. His words calms my nerves. I smiled. "It's alright." My smiled widened. "I wanna show you that you're wrong!" Hikaru laughed. "That's funny." I rolled my eyes. "Wearing girl clothes don't mean a thing." My . I chuckled. "Clothes don't mean a thing." And skipped ahead of them.

*~*~*

Honey and Mori joined the party. The cute blonde hugged Hiroko really tight. SO tight that it was hard for her to breath. Mori tapped Honey's shoulder. "Mitzukuni." Honey looked up at the tall silent type. He gasped and let go of me. "I'm sorry Hiro-Chan! You're just so so so SO CUTE!" I chuckled. "It's alright Honey-senpai. Nothing to worry about~" I looked back at the twins who had done this to me and glared daggers at them.

"Ice cream! Ice cream!" Honey and I looked around. "Ice cream?!" We spotted him. "Oh no." The two of us ran to the ice cream man in his tent. We both asked for (your favorite) ice cream. The man said. "That will be $2.00." I smiled and checked my pockets. "Okay!" I searched around, but there was no money. im poor I frowned. "S-Sorry, but I don't have any money." "I'll pay." I turned around. A handsome tall guy stood behind me. Wow . . . In a manga, I think this is where the two lovers would meet! "No! I'll pay!" I hear to the right of me. Another one?!

"No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" "No!! I'll pay!!" The two of them got in a fight.

I rolled my eyes. "Idiots." I said under my breath. "Just give me the money and we will never have to see each other again." "Thank you kind young man." I hear. I look back at the ice cream man. It was Karou giving him money. Honey grabbed a ice cream and Karou grabbed mine, he gave it to me. "Here you go." The twin looked at the two guys fighting. "Look at what you have done, Hiroko!" He tsked. "I think we should start heading back. We don't want anyone else fighting for you." He winked and walked off with Honey. I looked at my ice cream and smiled. "Alright!" And walked with my friends.

*~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~* *~*~*

A/N~ *cough* *cough* love triangle *cough* cough*