Chapter Six | Lady Manager?

I ran from my school to Ouran. "I'm late! I'm late!" I would repeated over and over again. I slammed open the doors of the music room. "I-I'm sorry that-that I'm late!" I dropped on the floor. "So.. tired.." I feel asleep. ZzzzzzzZzzzzzz

Karou's POV~

I laughed. Hikaru and I picked Hiroko up and laid her down on the couch. Renge asked. "Who was that? She doesn't look like she's from Ouran!" Hikaru answered. "She's our host club dog!" "She gets things for the club and cleans the place up when we're done hosting!" I explained.

Renge snapped her fingers. "She should be a hostess!" Everyone blinked. "What?" She is not fit being a hostess. She maybe funny and hot, strong, athletic. I shook my head. She just can't! She's not experienced.

Renge asked. "Kyoya! Does she have any feminine talents or acts feminine?!" Kyoya looked in his notebook and pushed up his glasses. "Not much. Number one on the list is that she's a girl and a few more, but not much." Hikaru and I laughed. Tamaki looked like he was thinking. What is the boss up to?

Renge said. "List them off!" Kyoya sighed and said them in order.

" 1. Is a girl

2. Is okay with wearing girl clothing

3. Can cook

4. Fangirls "

Kyoya closed his notebook. Renge waited for more, but noticed that-that was it. Renge yelled. "That's it?!" Hikaru and I laughed. "AHAHAH!" Honey asked. "Why do you want Hiro-Chan to be a hostess, Renge-Chan?"

Renge explained. "It's just not right to call a lady a dog!" Hikaru said. "I don't think she's a lady." I continued. "Yeah, there were only 4 things listed off that made Hiroko seem feminine."

Renge snapped her fingers. "Who cares! She must have a secret girly side that nobody knows about!" We all looked at Asagao. She sighed and shook her head. "Not that I know of." We all sighed. "Awww."

Hiroko woke up and rubbed her head. "Huh? What happened?" She asked herself. I blushed. Renge put her fingers on her chin. She walked up to Hiroko. "Hello, I'm Renge, the Host Club's Lady Manager!" She tilted her head. "Lady Manager?"

Renge nodded. "Yeah! New Hostess!"

Hiroko's POV~

"Yeah!" I raised a brow. "Hostess?" The random girl sighed. "You're so quiet!" I shook my head. "Why do we have a manager? Doesn't Kyoya manage stuff?" I yelled, waving my arms in the air. "And why am I a hostess!?"

Realization hit my head with a bat. I shoot up from the couch. "Why do I have to be a host?!" The female pointed at me. "Because I said so!" I yelled. "That's not a very good reason!"

"Don't interrupt me!" She shouted. Then, it was like she was a totally different person. She giggled. "A lady is not suppose to be called or treated like a dog!" She smiled at herself like that was an all time, best achievement in the whole wide world. I pointed at myself in disbelief. "A lady?"

Tamaki ran to his emo corner to sulk. I giggled. "Ehhh, I'm not really interested into being a host." I scratched the back of my head. Kyoya's glasses shined. "Actually, I think it would be alright for you to be a hostess." Kyoya pushed up his glasses and opened his black book.

I tilted my head. "What?" The girl with the bow in her hair said. "Oh! I haven't introduced my self! I'm Houshakuji Renge!" I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Houshakuji!" She nodded. "Just call me Renge, Hiroko!" I nodded.