Chapter Thirteen | Hiroko's Sick - The Twins Fight

"So the twins are fighting, huh." Asagao nodded as she feed me the chicken soup in bed. I sneezed, Asagao handed me a tissue and I blew in it. She looked at the time, "I better be going to school soon." I nodded. "I-I'm going with you." Asagao shook her head. "No way, you have to rest!" I shook my head, "The twins need me! Who started this fight anyways?" Asagao tapped her chin, "I think it was Haruhi." I raised an eyebrow, "What?" Asagao said, "Haruhi was comparing the differences between the two and that's who the fight started." I hit my forehead with my palm. "Wow Haruhi, you started a twin war, one of the most dangerous of all sibling wars." Asagao giggled, "Anyways, I better be off." I waved bye to her, as soon as I heard the door close, I quickly got of bed and changed into my regular clothes. "Okay twins, you're gonna get a visit from me!"

I sneakily tip toed my way down stairs, holding in the sneezes that would come. I made my way to the door and sneezed, I couldn't hold it in any longer. "Where are you going, Hiroko?" I slowly turned around to face Mai and smiled. "Hiiiiiiii Maaaaii!" Mai put on a small smile. "Shouldn't you be in bed." "I- I uh-" I tapped my chin, thinking of a come back. "!" I thought of one. "Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked. Mai's eyes widened, but he decided to stay cool. Ha, I got chu~ Mai put his index finger to his lips. "I never saw you, you never saw me." I winked. "Good thing Mai isn't here to see me leave!" I quickly ran out of the house and shivered. "Ah! It's cold!" I ran back inside to grab a jacket and then I ran back outside. "Much better."

I sighed, "Now where do they live?" I scratched the back of my head. I got an idea. I, again, ran back inside and grabbed a bat and a baseball. "I found Asagao from getting angry at her, so maybe I could find the twins by doing to same." I focused, I thought about the twins. My eye twitched. They found my blog. They're naughty. They bother me almost everyday. They tried to seduce me. Now they're fighting! My blood boiled. I tossed the ball in the air, I put both hands on the bat handle. "THOSE IDIOTS!" I swung the bat and it hit the baseball, it went flying into the air, I'm pretty sure that you can see my vein pop out of my forehead. I dropped the bat, "Ah! I have to chase it!" I chased after the ball in the sky.

Even though my legs ached and I felt liking falling on the hold floor right then and now, I had to keep going. I see that ball right in front of a mansion. I caught my breath. "Oh wow." I walked up to the door and grabbed the ball. "Okay, here I go!" I knocked on the door. Twin maids opened it. "Hello, how can we help you?" I blinked and shook my head. Gosh darn it! I zoned out! Oh I'm so nervous! I said, "I-Is this where the Hitachiin twins live?" The two black haired twins asked, "Who's asking?" I coughed. "M-Maka Hiroko." They looked at each other, then back at me. "Right this way, ma'am. I nodded. They lead me to the living room. "Please wait here." One maid whispered to the other, "Or explore if you would like too."

I tilted my head. They're allowing me to do that? "Hhhhmmm." I walked into their room. "They have a huge bed. Do they sleep with each other? Adorable . . " I looked at all of their stuff. "Rich kids." I lay on their bed and sighed. "I'm sooo tired." I slowly closed my eyes.

Le Time Skip

"Hiroko?" I opened my eyes to see the twins, I blushed from embarrassment. "Ah! Sorry! I slept on your bed!" I looked at their hair. What? Am I still dreaming? I rubbed my eyes. "What?" I blinked a few times. "What's up with your hair?" Hikaru said, "Do you like it? I don't want to same hair as this person!" "I never wanted to look like you in the first place!" I pinched both of their cheeks. "You idiots! Stop fighting! You guys annoying me so much, but I still care about you! Now shut up and make up already!" The red head twins looked at me, "Hiroko . . " I blushed. "What? Stop looking at me weirdly!" I crossed my arms and looked away. Hikaru put his arms around my shoulders, "You are about us~" Karou rubbed his cheek to mine, "You really do~" I shoved them away from me and pinched their cheeks once again. "Oh shut up! You're guys are my friends, of coarse I care about you!"

Hikaru and Karou whispered to each other. "It was just a prank bro." They said to me. I blinked and looked back at them. "What?" They explained, "We were bored and decided to put on a fake fight." I hair covered my eyes. "AND YOU FELT FOR IT!" They laughed. I hit both of them on the top of their head. "You guys are idiots!" They blinked, "It was just a joke-" "Hikaru! Take off that pink dye! Karou! Take off your blue hair dye! Do you know who worried we all were!?" I shouted. The twins looked at me. "Y-You can tell us apart?" They said in unison. I nodded. "Yeah, we're friends after all, right?" I said, still angry. I got off of their bed. "I'm leaving!" "W-wait!" Hikaru grabbed my wrist. I looked back at them. "What?" He sighed and said, "We'll stop." I smiled. "Thank you." And left and walked back to my house.