Chapter Eight | How Friends and Ouran Friends Meet.

I bit my nails, looking around, slouching forward. "Oh gosh. Oh gosh!" I repeated over and over again and again. "Oh gosh. Oh gosh!" I look so paranoid . . . well in fact I am! A female student from my class, who I don't talk to, raised her hand to wave at me. "Hi, Hiroko!" I ducked. "Hi! I'm not hiding anything!" The girl looked at me weirdly, "Um okay?" and walked off. "What's up with you today?" I looked up. Kiyomi, Kenta, and Haru. Kiyomi licked her blueberry ice cream. "You've been acting weird all week . . . stop it." My little sister demanded.

Kenta scratched his cheek, "Yeah, what's wrong?" Haru keeled down to me and asked, "Is the host club harming you?" I shook my head and shot straight up. "No! Not at all!" Kiyomi pointed out, "You have dark circled under your eyes." and continued licking her ice cream.

Kenta held my face close to his, "Oh yeah! You do!" I shoved the the blonde away. I waved it off. "It's nothing really!" The bell rang. "Gotta go! Bye!" I sprinted off to class.

The two boys looked at the one girl in between them. She ate some of the waffle cone. "What?" Haru asked, "You're her sister, has she been acting strange at home?" The brown haired girl thought for a second, wiping off some ice cream off of her lips and nodded, "Yeah." The two boys asked, "Tell us!" Kiyomi said, "She's been staying in her room, talking to someone on the phone." Haru and Kenta looked at each other. Kiyomi continued, "I couldn't hear what she was talking about, she would shove me out of the room when she would talk on the phone, but I did hear giggling and laughing."

Haru raised an eyebrow, "Is that so?" Kiyomi nodded, "Yup." Kenta asked. "Is there anything else that she would do?" Kiyomi nodded as she finished her ice cream and cone. "She's been getting good grades." It was like a spark shot up in the boys' brain, they knew what has happened to their best friend, Hiroko Maka. Haru tightened the grip on his fists, his eyes full of jealously. Kenta, being over protective, clenched his jaw, thinking, "Who?" And Kiyomi, licking melted ice cream off of her fingers, not knowing what is going on.

*~TimeSkip~*

"Kenta! Haru! Kiyomi!" Asagao hugged them all at once. Kenta and Haru smiled and hugged back, Kiyomi hugged back as well. Tamaki asked Asagao, "Who's this?" Asagao released from the hug and said, "These are Hiroko's friends and her and I's little sister!" The sister giggled.

The twins and Tamaki rushed to the friends. Tamaki put his hand on his forehead. "She only has two guy friends! No wonder she's not feminine!" "Uh-" Asagao smiled, introducing the two boys to the host club. "Kenta, he's a pervert!" The blonde got some mean glares. "Haru! He likes Hiroko!" Haru jumped from surprise, he did not expect her to say that, and blushed from embarrassment. "A-Asagao!" The host club's glares were like daggers at Haru. Then, Asagao patted Kiyomi's head, "Kiyomi, a loyal, trustworthy sister." The youngest sister smiles.

The red head twins ran up to the two boys. "Hey! Don't do anything to our Hiroko!" "Yeah! She's our friend!" Kenta yells, trying to defend himself, "Hey! I didn't do anything perverted to her! I love her like a sister!" Asagao butted in. "He said very perverted things to her many times that can make a lady wet and light on the knees!" Everyone glared at Kenta, Mori and Honey were ready to fight and Kyoya was ready to call the police for harassment.

Kenta yelled at Asagao, "WHAT?! WHO TOLD YOU TO BUTT IN!?" Asagao smiles innocently, "Me!" Tamaki pointed at Haru's chest. "I did not allow you to like my daughter!" Asagao whispered to Tamaki the time when Haru kept the picture of Hiroko wearing that girly outfit. Haru yelled. "WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?!" Tamaki's ears were steaming. "I will NOT and NEVER give you permission to like my daughter!" Haru yells back. "She's not your kid!" Tamaki let out a scream.

Everyone was arguing. Kiyomi blinked and scratches the back of her head. "Oh no." She snapped her fingers and said. "Will everyone please be quite." Everyone turns to her. Asagao crosss her arms. Kiyomi said. "We walked here because we wanted to talk to you guys about something."

Kyoya lifted up his glasses a bit, "And what may that be?" Kiyomi said, "It's about Hiroko." The host club froze. Haruhi, who's worried, said, "Tell us." And so they told them everything they now. The twins cried in terror. Tamaki cried water falls. Honey hugged his Usa-Chan. Kyoya found this all amusing and laughed. Haruhi sighed, worrying about nothing. And Mori had a small smile plastered on his face. "And that's all." Kiyomi said. Everyone nodded. "I see." Kyoya tapped his chin. "Sorry I'm late!" A tired voice cried out when the door of the music room opened. And there, lays the terrified look on Hiroko's face when she saw her friends and her friends from Ouran together in one room.

~

845 words, sorry for the short chapter. Sorry for the crap chapter.