Chapter Twenty Eight | Makeover

It wasn't that she did not want to go to the dance, it was just that . . . . well she did not want to go to the dance.

She looks at the older sister with terror. Her brown eyes seem to have a sparkle, twinkling and blinking as she holds up her make up brushes, blush, and other make up items that she is able to hold in her hands. Hiroko backs up into a corner. "C-c-c-c-come on! W-W-W-EEE CAN WORK THIS OUT!" She yells as her pretty sister tackles her to the ground and does something to vile. So . . . despicable . . .

Asagao tickles Hiroko.

The third born laughs, cries, even swears as she is being tickled by her evil sister. "EvERY ViLLIaN iS lEMONS!" Hiroko shouts at the top of her lungs. Asagao swiftly, faster than The Flash, ties Hiroko to a chair with rope she found lying around. The younger sibling cries out, "You monster!" She grits her teeth and looks at her sister with a lit flame of angst. The older sibling laughs, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. "Oh, dear." She tsk. "Younger sister," She says and lifts up Hiroko's chin. "You are going to the dance whether you like it or not." Hiroko growls and asks in a deep voice, "Why me?" She looks up at the ceiling, complimenting how clean it is in her head before saying loudly, "Why can't you do it!? It's your high school!" with anger.

Asagao DRAMATICALLY falls on the floor, resting the back of her hand on her forehead and the other hugging herself. Her eyes close as a spotlight falls on her and small tears fall from the corner of her eyes. "I'm grounded you little sh-t." She says with a great amount of elegance and grace that humanity has ever heard. Just hearing her angelic voice can help others live ten years longer, their eye sight stay the same, and simulate their hair growth.

Hiroko's vein pops out of her forehead. She says more swear words. The beautiful sister brings her knees close together, but her legs apart as she hugs herself while looking up at whatever she may be looking at . . . And she sparkles . . . She is sparkling right now. "I have . . . Obtained a crush." Hiroko rolls her eyes, "Yeah. Yeah. It's Tamaki-Senpai." Asagao gets up, the flame in her eyes grow and she lunges at her sister like a raging bull, making both of them fall on the floor. "I'm sorry! I did not mean to trigger you!" Hiroko's voice goes high and she squeals.

"The problem is that I have a crush on someone else!" She bites her lip and holds up a on her phone. Hiroko's mouth waters as she sees this amazing sight. The teenager truly will live a long life. "I need to know if he is dating anyone or not!" She yells with desperation in her voice. The younger one asks, "Why don't you just ask him?"

Asagao looks away and bites her lip and says in a whisper, "I can't look at him in the eye with out getting nervous." She looks down, her hair falling in front of her face.

Hiroko lets out a sigh, angry that she has to do all the things that her sister can't do, and upset that she let herself give in. "Fine." Her older sister's eyes light up and a wide smile appears on her face. Hiroko yells, "Let me out of these ropes first!" Asagao nods and unties her sister out of the ropes. Still smiling, she says "If you fail me, I will never forgive you." She looks like a seemingly innocent looking angel with an eerie aura surrounding her.

*~*~*~*~*

Hiroko, looking all dolled up, is wearing a beautiful with a pink flower crown on her head. On her face, she is wearing basic make up. Asagao told Hiroko that the soft pink lipstick she is wearing was inspired by rose petals. It went with the floral theme she is going with.

Asagao wipes a tear away, "You look beautiful." she says.

"My dress feels itchy." Hiroko replies.

Asagao ignores her comment and throws light blue ballet flats at her. She knew that if she gave Hiroko high heels, she would refuse and they would of fought again. Hiroko catches them and puts them on.