Chapter Nine | Gotta Secret and I have to keep it!

I back up against the closed pink doors, I turned around, trying my best to open them. My eyes widen. It was locked. "Wh- How?!" I looked behind my shoulder. Everyone's staring at me. "Ah!" The twins running up to me, grabbing me by the legs, I held onto the door handles. "Ah! Let go, Hiroko!" Karou yelled. Hikaru commented, "I can see your underwear!" I gasped, letting go of the golden door handles and lowered down my skirt. Quickly, they scooped me away, "Ah!" and dropped me on the couch.

I growled. "Darn you Hikaru!" Hikaru smirked and I stuck my tongue out at the red head. I crossed my arms and pouted. "Wh-what do you want?" I looked up at everyone. Tamaki sat across from me and crossed his legs and said, "Your friends here said that you have been acting weird."

I sat straight up and yelled, "So my idiot friends decided to go to my other idiot friends for help!?" "Hey that's just rude!" Everyone yelled. I sighed and sat back down. Haru said, "We're worried about you, Hiroko." I rolled my eyes. Kenta was about to sit next to me, but the hosts glared at him, telling him not to with their eyes so Kenta decided not to. "What's wrong? You're acting weirder than usual." I slouched, "Thanks." The twins shoved their faces so close to my face, "Is it true that you have a crush on someone?" I blushed from embarrassment and shoved them away, "No way!"

Kiyomi stated, "She's in denial." Asagao held her face, "Awww! Finally! I though it would never happen!" Tamaki held rubbed my cheek on his. "Oh daughter! Who is it! Tell daddy! Tell me!" The blonde demanded. I shook my head and shoved his face away like I did with the twins. "I- I don't have a crush on anyone!" Honey said, "Why don't we play a game?" Everyone raised their eyebrows. "A game?" Mori nodded. Kyoya adjusted his glassed, "I see. Then a game we shall play!" The twins said, "There should be a prize!" I yelled, "No way! Don't even think about playing this game!" They ignored me.

Asagao said, "I could give you guys some pictures of Hiroko!" Kiyomi nodded, "When she's doing P.E. or when she's playing baseball all sweaty with her white uniform." Asagao shook her head, "No way, remember when she tried out for swimming?" Kiyomi nodded. Asagao said, "We should give them a picture of that instead!" I yelled, "How did you even get pictures of me like that?!" Asagao giggled. I scoffed, "There is no way you guys would-" I was wrong. Honey jumped up and down, "I bet she looks really adorable in those pictures!" I chocked on my saliva. Tamaki rubbed his chin, "Then it's decided. Let the games begin!"

I looked around and sighed, "Good, no sign of them-" "Hi Hiroko!" I hissed like a cat and yelled at the same time, how is that even possible? In a fan-fiction or anime it is. Ah I see. STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL!

I tried to run away, but Kenta held the collar of my shirt so I couldn't run away. "Let me go! I don't want to play this stupid game!" I tried getting out of his grasp, but couldn't. Haru pushed a guy in front of me. "Is this him?" He gritted his teeth. Is he jealous? Why would he be? I looked at the male and shook my head. "No." The guy that's in my class held his head down and frowned. Wait- did this dude have a crush on me!? I looked up at Haru who looked relived. Kenta shooed the brown haired kid away and set me back down. I sighed, flattened out my uniform and ran away.

I sat next to Honey and Mori, Honey offered me cake and I gladly accepted it. "So, Hiro-Chan!" I nodded and stuffed my face with the strawberry cake. "Yes, Honey?" Honey asked, "Who do you like?!" I blinked. "What?" Honey said again, "Who do you like, Hiro-Chan?!" I shook my head and said, "I'm sorry Honey. I'm not telling anyone who I like anytime soon." Honey frowned. I laughed nervously and asked, "Um . . . can I have another slice of cake?" Honey snapped his fingers. Mori took the plate out of my hands and set them down on the table and lifted me up over his shoulder. "Wh-what are you doing!? Put me down!" Mori set me down in front of Tamaki and Kyoya.

I scoffed, "Oh, it's you." Tamaki clenched his heart. "Ah! How rude!" I looked at Kyoya. "Why are you here?" Kyoya replied, "Tamaki wants me here." I nodded. Tamaki cried, holding my hands in his, "Oh please! Please tell daddy who you have a crush on!" I looked around, people were staring. I blushed from embarrassment. "Tamaki! Shut up!" Tamaki yelled, "How rude! I spent many years taking care of you! We're a family! You refuse to tell me who you have a crush on!" I rolled my eyes. "We have only meet like 2 months ago, Tamaki!"

Tamaki yelled, "We're still a family!" I stood up and cross my arms. "I'm going to the twins now, let's see how they'll try to get it out of me!" Tamaki yelled. "Wait Hiroko!" I sat at the twins table.

Hikaru and Karou played on a brotherly love act while I cringed. Why do girls like this kind of stuff? The twins noticed and sat uncomfortably close to me. WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO!?

Hikaru rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "You're beautiful Hiroko-chan~" Karou smiled and rested his head on my lap. "Yes you are, Hiroko-chan~" I blushed. "H-Hikaru! Karou!" Hikaru smirked and rested his head on my shoulder. "You know-" Karou played with the edge of my skirt. "If you like us-" My eyes widened. "Wait what?" I stood up, making Kaoru roll off of my lap, I quickly apologized and said, "You think I like you guys!?" The twins said, "We just want to know who you like, Hiroko!" I rolled my eyes and walked off to Haruhi.

I sat at Haruhi's table. "Hi Haruhi." Haruhi waved with a smile. "Hello Hiroko. Are they bothering you?" I nodded and rested my elbows on the table. "Yes, very." Haruhi giggled. I asked. "Why do they want to know who I have a crush on anyways?" I rested my chin on my palms. "It's my life, not theirs! Why do they have to worry?" I looked down at the pink table. It was quiet for a few seconds. Haruhi said. "It's because they care." I blinked. "Huh?" Haruhi asked. "Did you not hear Tamaki? He said that you're apart of the family. In his family you're his daughter so that makes us sisters in his family."

I smiled. "I never thought of that." I stood up. "Thank you Haruhi." Haruhi smiled. "You're welcome Hiroko." I was about to walk to Tamaki, but Kyoya stopped me. "You know, Hiroko, if you tell us about you crush then we will forget about 1/4 of your dept." My eyes widened. I thought for a bit and shook my head. "No thank you Kyoya." Kyoya looked puzzled. "Why is that?" I smiled. "I'm gonna tell you guys and I want to pay for it myself by working hard." Kyoya smiled. "You know that you will have to work at the host club longer." I nodded with a smiled. "I know, I like it here." I giggled. "But um, don't tell them that, I don't want them to think that I'm soft."

"No need!" I turned around. It was Tamaki. Hikaru and Karou rubbed their cheeks on my own. "Awww! You're so adorable!" I blushed from embarrassment. I should of looked around my surroundings to make sure they weren't near me to hear me say that. Honey tossed Usa-Chan in the air and chanted my name. Mori nodded with a small smile. Haruhi smiled, glad to hear that's my answer. Tamaki held his hand out, "So tell me Hiroko. Who is this lucky person that you have a crush on?" I stayed silent for a few seconds and said, "I'm not telling." Everyone froze. Tamaki said, "I-I though you were going to tell us!" I said, "I told you that I'm happy here, I'm not saying anything else."

I'm walking home, then all of a sudden, a soccer ball hit my head. "Oi!" I yelled. I walked backwards. "Hey!" I looked to my right, a blush slowly crept on my cheeks. "Uh hi." "Hi Hiroko." I held the ball in my hands. "Hey." It was quiet for a few seconds. "Um- can I have my ball back?" My eyes widened. Ah! How stupid! "Oh yeah! Sorry!" I tossed the soccer ball back. He smiled, "Thanks!" He ran away, but looked back at me over his shoulder, "Sorry about hitting you on the head with a soccer ball!" I nodded with a small smile. "I-It's okay!" I faced forward and said to myself, "Well, I think I'm going to get over him very soon!"

~

Gosh this was a bad chapter- So um, THERE'S A NEW CHAPTER! Tell me what you guys think or um, something. How was your day?