Chapter Twenty Seven | Papillon

A/N~ I really hope you guys don't hate me for the ending of the last chapter and not updating for a very long time. (っ- ‸ – ς)

*~*~*

tick tock tick tock

The angered woman said while tapping her foot on the ground and watch with the tip of her pointer finger that are in sync with each other.

Hiroko shakes her head. "No." She mutters and let out a sigh. What she wrote did not look right to her. The troubled fan girl hears a loud knocking at her door. Irritated, she lets out a loud roar and shouts, "Go away, Mai!" then growls at the door like a dog. "It's not Mai." A soft familiar voice is heard from behind the door. Hiroko sits up with her soft blue blanket that she has wrapped around her as if she was a caterpillar in a cocoon. "Tamaki?" She says in a whisper. The host club king says, "Yes. Can I come in?" Hiroko tightens her grip around the blanket and asks him, "Are you alone?" Tamaki says yes.

The hostess loosens the blanket around her so she is able to get up and open the door. She opens the door to a blinding light. She hears shrieks coming from multiple people. Once her eyes adjust to the light, a tall blonde in the middle, one identical red head is beside him while the other is on the other sdie, a short 18 year old with a tall man behind him, a tired four eyes to the left of the blonde, and a female in a cute dress is seen to the left of right. Immediately after seeing the lie that the king told Hiroko, she slams the door.

~*~*~

"Boss! What was that monster?!" Karou shouts with his hands on his cheeks. The sight of Hiroko with dark circles, bags under her eyes, her hair messy and sticking up on it's own, and food crumbs all over her frightened them. Honey's eyes are filled with tears. "Did that monster e-" He pauses before finishing his sentence. "Eat Hiroko?!" The candy lover cries into his best friend's shirt. Haruhi says, "Guys, I think that was Hiroko." Tamaki lets out another shriek. "My daughter is a monster!" Hikaru holds in his laugh while saying, "It's like the story of Shrek, but before Shrek came to save Fiona from the tower!" The mischievous twin bites his knuckle, holding in the laugh. "But in the day time she looks gross! And at night . . . she still looks like a monster!" Hikaru could not hold it in anymore, he bursts out laughing.

Haruhi is deep in thought. Unknowingly, she says her thoughts out loud. "She asked Tamaki-Senpai if he was alone . . . maybe she wants to talk to him?" The sounds coming from the hosts quieted down. Haruhi shakes her head, escaping her thoughts. Kyoya pushes his glasses up. "Haruhi is right." He says. "I think Hiroko wants to talk to her "father"." The blonde has his mouth open agape. He looks at the wooden door, thinking, "Is that what she wants?" Tamaki puts his hand on the door knob and opens the door.

Kyoya and the other hosts are in the living room. Mai is in the kitchen making tea for the hosts and him. When he finishes that, the handsome man sets the tea on the table. The hosts thank Hiroko's older brother for the tea and start drinking it. Mai puts on a smile, "You guys are pretty loud, you know?" Kyoya apologizes for their rudeness. "Oh, I don't mind that you guys are loud." Mai takes a sip of tea before saying in a low growl, "What bothered me is that you called my little sister a monster." The twins spit out their tea, startled by Mai's frightening voice and scared that he might have poisoned the hot beverage. The host club members nervously sweat. Mai leans his elbow against the arm of the chair and his fist on his cheek. "Now," He says with his eyes, shining for a slight second, red, "Which twin called my sister an ugly ogre?"

*~*~*

Hiroko's eyes widen when Tamaki opens her door, she is thankful that she still has the blanket on her as she was changing. "What do you want, Tamaki?!" The angsty teen yells and wipes the cookie crumbs off of her mouth with her blanket. She turns to Tamaki and starts shoving him out the door. "Go away! I was about to change my pants before you came in here!" The blonde refuses to let her push the people that care about her away. He dose not want her to continue it. The blonde stays firm in his place and wraps his arms around the girl. Hiroko grits her teeth, "Go away." She did not want Tamaki here. She did not want Tamaki to slowly be taking her crush away from her. She does not like Tamaki.

"I know." The blonde says in a soft voice. Hiroko's face fell. Uncertain if the blonde was talking about the same thing she is thinking, she tries her best to shake herself out of Tamaki's grasp. "You don't know anything!" Tamaki holds onto Hiroko even tighter. "I know you like Haruhi." The 14 year old stops her struggling and looks up at her friend and rival. Tamaki looks down at her with soft eyes and smiles a small smile. "How?" Hiroko asks with a tear escaping her eye and down her pink cheek. Tamaki lets go of Hiroko and places his hands gently on her shoulders. "I like her too . . ." Hiroko frowns hearing this. Tamaki continues saying, "We just have to see who gets to her first." She nods and wipes the falling tears away. Hiroko is not sure about this, or about her feelings, but she does know that she will not give up. Hiroko shrugs off her blanket and smiles a closed eyed smile at the blonde. "I'm not going to lose to you." She says, determined. "I'm going to spread my wings and soar like a butterfly when I show you up!" Tamaki chuckles, "Well see about that, butterfly."

The door opens with a bang. Tamaki and Hiroko turn their heads to see Haru and Kenta at the door way. Anger and loathing are seen on their faces. Haru curls his hands to fists. "You sick bastard!" Tamaki shows them a perplexed look. Before the blonde has time to say anything, Haru and Kenta tackles him to the ground.

~*~*~

Hiroko: It's a misunderstanding!

The Baseball Playerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें