Chapter Thirty Four | Business

Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai have been visiting the cafe Hiroko works at regularly. She's glad that they enjoy the food, but sometimes they just come to hang out. At first, they were ordering it over the phone, then it was their maids coming to the cafe to order it to go, some days later, Honey and Mori were tagging along with them.

Honey-Senpai jumps on Hiroko's back as she's holding a tray of tea. She's unfazed by it though, having gotten use to his random attacks. She doesn't even move from her spot. It's really helps her with strengthening her core. Now, they come any time on their own. She sets the tea down on the table and tries her best to smile at the costumer. "Here you go. If you need anything just call me."

The short eighteen year old rests his chin on Hiroko's shoulder. "I want cake, Hiro-Chan~" She turns her head and says. "You'll get it soon, Honey-Senpai."

"Senpai?!" Her customer exclaims, surprised. "I thought he was your little brother!" Hiroko giggles, but doesn't look amused. It was more of a... I'm-use-to-it type of giggle. Like, she's gone through this so many times, it doesn't amuse her anymore and she just giggles out of habit. She still tries to be nice about it though. "Yeah. I guess we're just really close now. He looks like a kid too. I don't blame you for thinking that. Everyone does." Before she leaves to get her Senpai a slice of cake, she tells the customer, "Enjoy your tea!"

She wonders why he started coming here often. She'd expected him to come daily when the host club found out, but he didn't. Did something happen between the two for him to always come and eat cake where she works? Maybe he just really loves the food here.

"You look really cute in your maid uniform~!" Honey-Senpai says, followed by a giggle. "I bet we look really cute together!" He shouts happily and hugs her tighter and buries his face in her neck.

'"I know, Senpai. You tell me every time." Hiroko says and grabs Honey's order from the counter. She walks back to where Mori is sitting, turns around in front of the lolita's seat so Honey can get off her and sit on his chair. She sets the cake slices down on the table with a smile. "Enjoy~" Then, leaves. With her back turned, she lets out a sigh of relief. I don't want to admit it, but I'm glad I finally got him off of my back . . . Literally! Now, she feels like she can actually get some work done around here.

She hears the door open, but doesn't see who's inside because she has her back to the door. More customers! Make this quick before Honey-Senpai finishes his cake! She can hear behind her that another co-worker got to them before her. She just shrugs it off and walks to the other side of the cafe, near to where Honey and Mori sit, to another costumer who is ready to order.

As she has already jot down the man's order, her co-worker walks up to her and says. "Um. Hiroko?" The teenager turns her head with a smile. She always has to smile. It's on her contract. If she doesn't smile she'll get scolded. "Hey, Hatsume-san?" Hiroko looks over her shoulder as her co-worker says, "A group of handsome men have requested you." Her usually happy smile is washed away and an annoyed look replaces it. The side of her mouth starts to twitch in annoyance and she glares at the host club from across the room. She still smiles though, but again, it's not her usual happy smile she's forced to do at work. This time, it actually looks forced.

"Hiroko! You're face looks weird..."

Honey hasn't noticed the host club yet. He's too infatuated with his delicious cake. "Drink some tea, Hiro-Chan~" He's noticed that she's tense though.

Hiroko shakes her head and slaps her cheeks lightly to regain her posture and expression. She's sparkling now. She looks cute and she's literally sparkling with a close eyed smile. Working as a hostess at the host club works hand in hand with the working as a cafe maid. She knows she's not beautiful, but at certain angles and at certain lighting she can make the illusion of her beauty. heeheehee