11: Learning More

Maddison's P.O.V.

Doyle rushes me out of the apartment with a hand gun against my back. We walk a few blocks to a parking garage where he demands I get in to the passenger seat. He zip ties both my hands to the handle, making sure I can't do anything stupid and moves over to the drivers side. Once he starts driving, I decide to hold a conversation with him, try to get to know him, build a rapport to keep myself alive, "where are we going?" I start it off easy.

"You'll find out soon enough puppet." He answers without looking at me.

I continue, "how do you expect to get me on an airplane, huh?"

"I'm not putting Maddison Grey on an airplane." He simply states.

"Are you going to tell me why you took me? Why I got to make this choice this time and not my father?" I push.

"Maybe later." He shrugs, a small grin forming in his lips as he looks over at me, "you've grown into a beautiful lady, it's a shame we missed out on so much together." I ignore this comment, not wanting to encourage his thoughts or desires. I focus my eyes back outside, watching closely where he is driving to.

SONNY'S P.O.V.

Olivia called me after I got home and showered to tell me that the BAU touched down in New York and will meet us at our precinct. I quickly throw my clothes on, leaving my hair wet and head to the station. Once there, 3 of the team members are talking in Olivia's office along with my whole unit. I walk in sternly, "what do you know so far?" I demand.

"This is Dominick Carisi, he's the detective that called us. He was there when she was taken." Olivia explains, "Sonny, this is special agent Rossi, special agent Hotchner and Dr. Reid."

I quickly shake the hands of the two agents I haven't met yet and nod to Spencer, "do you know where he's taking her?"

"Doyle McClan had numerous homes around the world, all of which are under surveillance." Spencer says to me.

"I'd be surprised if he went there." Agent Rossi adds on, "our analyst is tracking down every known friend, acquaintance, and enemy this man has. Agents Morgan, Lewis and Jareau are at her apartment now."

"He said some things to her, about her father. I need to talk to him." I tell him, getting a look from Olivia "is he here?"

Agent Hotchner asks, "what was he saying?"

I look at him and respond, "with all due respect sir, I'd like to not waste time giving you the details then going over them again with you watching right after.  I'm not trying to keep any secrets, I just want to get her back."

"I assure you, we do too." Rossi speaks, "but he may have said something important we can use."

"I know, and I'm going to tell you everything, with her father present." I respond.

The two older agents give each other a look and Agent Hotchner nods to confirm, "lets go." He says, moving to the door to take me to him.

Once inside, Donald Grey looks much more worse for wear then when I first met him almost a year ago. "Why am I in here? I should be out there looking!" He basically hollers.

Agent Rossi goes to sit next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder, "Donald, we need you here. Detective Carisi was with Maddison before she was taken, he's going to tell us what happened."

He looks to me with as much desperation on his face as mine probably shows, "please" he pleads to me.

I sit down across from him, beginning from when she got home. Once I explain what happened, I start to talk about what he was saying, "he told her that you were offered a deal, her for your wife." I say lowly, but still loud enough everyone outside could hear.

He nods and responds, dropping his head with a sigh, "what is he talking about Donald?" Agent Rossi asks, looking a bit confused.

Mr. Grey keeps his head down, shaking it, "I couldn't tell you, I couldn't tell anyone. You would've put it in his file and she could've seen that." He tries to explain.

"Donald, what else happened?" Agent Hotchener asks him firmly.

"I never said anything because he was already caught, it didn't matter anymore." He already gives excuses.

"Well it matters now. It all goes back to our profile." Rossi encourages him to continue.

Mr. Grey sighs then looks up to his friend, "she told me he assaulted her."

"What?" I spit, a surge of emotions coursing through me.

The agents in the room all share a glance and then Rossi says, "well, that changes the profile a bit.
Do you know what happened?" He asks.

Mr. Grey shakes his head, "she told me once then we never talked about it again. She saw a therapist but I don't know what they discussed. He forced her to kiss him."

"He touch her? Rape her?" I demand to know, not sure what I'd do with the information though.

Donald Grey shakes his, "I--I don't know, she only said he forced her to kiss him, she never gave me details and I couldn't bare ask additional questions. I was too ashamed of what she might say back."

The agents nod again to another and go to walk towards the door, "we need the team." Rossi says and Donald and I then stand up to follow them out.