22: Game Night

Warning: SMUT ahead

When Sonny pulls away from my kiss, he asks, "should we start dinner?"

I stand up, moving towards my bedroom door, "how about we start with dessert tonight?"

I lower one side of my dress off my shoulder to show the lacy strap of the lingerie I have on, "you did say you'd have something hot for me tonight." He growls back, coming over to where I am waiting for him. He quickly turns me around and lifts me into the air. I wrap my legs around him, and our lips force themselves together. Sonny doesn't take me straight to my bed though, no, he pushes my back against a wall and uses one of his hands to steady himself. The other, finds it's way beneath my panties and he thrusts one then two fingers inside. My mouth releases off of his to let my moan escape. He moves his talented mouth to my clavicle and starts pushing his fingers a bit more forcefully inside of me. He starts to not only thrust his fingers inside but slightly bend them, helping me reach my climax faster now. I can't control the moans flowing out of my mouth as I feel my core tighten around him and release. He slowly removes his hands out of me but lowers my legs to the ground. He goes to his knee's and starts to lap up my juices, his tongue against my core almost making me go again, if he only didn't stop. I take that change to push him away from me towards the bed, wanting to please him as he did me. He laughs, working at the buttons at his shirt as I quickly push myself up against him and work at his tie "someone's arm is better." I growl in return and his shirt is off. As he starts to work at his belt, I quickly throw off my dress, leaving myself in front of him wearing the blush pink lingerie, "bed" I demand and point to behind him. He sits down, leaning back onto his elbows to start crawling back towards the pillows on the bed. He left his boxer briefs on, his stark erect penis just eagerly waiting to be let out. I crawl on top of him, quickly lowing my head to his chest. I leave a trail of wet kisses down as I reach the V at the bottom of his stomach. I put both hands on the waistband of the briefs and pull it down just enough were his penis isn't fully out but showing. I start to kiss around it, using my tongue just against the base for further teasing, "come on darling, don't do this to me." He moans out, his one hand grabbing at my hair and entangling his fingers in it gently.

I decide to give him what he wants, and pull down his briefs so there totally off. I quickly move where he's just at my entrance. I give him a sly grin and speak out confidently, "tell me what you want."

His eyes show a flash of confusion for a second then the same playful grin I'm giving him approaches his own lips, "I want you."

"I'm right here." I lean back, my entrance moving farther away from the tip of his penis. He groans at my actions and I repeat, "tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to screw me, doll." He answers back quickly.

I move back to my earlier position and start to lower myself onto him. We both sigh at the ecstasy of each other. He goes to move himself below me but I tighten my thighs around him, telling him it's not gonna be that easy, "well, what else do you want?" I ask him innocently, sitting as still as possible.

He rolls his eyes in a playful manner and leans his head back a little. When he looks at me, I know he fully gets the rules now, "I want you to bounce doll, bounce up and down on me." He directs. I shrug, starting to bounce on top of him slowly, savoring the look in his eyes as he enjoys the movements. "Faster." He demands a few moments later, and I do what he says. I started this game, but he's the one whose telling me what to do. His mouth twitches and I know he's getting closer to his climax, "take off that top." He demands, his hands already touching my skin as he holds my sides. I do as he says and quickly throw the dress off my body, throwing it onto the floor with all our clothes, "touch yourself." He orders me.

"Ahhh." I simply smile back at him, moving my hands to caress my own breasts. I squeeze at them, closing my eyes and throwing my head back, pretending it's his hands touching me.

Although it's his game now, he must know what I desire because he's eventually using one of his hands to push mine away, squeezing at my breast and the other to start rubbing at me, wanting me to cum again, "faster love." He commands once more and I do what I'm told, knowing how close he must be. Luckily, with his touch, I'm close to and I start to feel my second climax build inside of me. I begin to pant out, my legs and core shaking as I feel myself let go yet again. Whether it's the sounds of my orgasm, the sensation of my liquid around him, or the sheer force I'm thrashing down on to him, he orgasms himself, our juices mixing together, falling down my legs and onto him, C'mere" He pulls me off of him and down towards him, beginning to spoon me, "Damn Grey." He utters into my ear, pushing aside the hair that's covering it.

"Damn yourself, Carisi." I return, letting myself lower off this high.

"How about you take a relaxing bath, and I'll cook for you tonight." He offers, moving his fingers now up and down my stomach.

I turn onto my back to see his face, "that's alright, I wanted to cook for you, you've had a long few days."

"Babe, you've given me enough. Go put your feet up and let me do something for you." He returns.

I give him back a toothless grin and nod, but before turning back to let him finish spooning me, I remind him, "you did something for me twice tonight" and wink.

He pulls me close into his chest and returns, "the night's still young, I bet I can make it to four."