16: Hospital Love

Maddison's P.O.V.

Warning: Mild SMUT ahead

"I can't believe you're going to be a mom!" JJ happily exclaims. I decided to tell the whole BAU team together, everyone piling in. They picked up some chinese food and we're all sitting in my hospital room, catching up.

"you'll have to give me all your pro mom tips!" I return to her with a smile.

She laughs back, "I'm just going with the flow here."

"Are you going to find out the gender?!" Penelope eagerly asks.

I look to Sonny who looks to me and he answers, "guess we have to talk about that."

Spencer speaks, from the back of the room, "I bet it's a boy. You look like you're carrying a boy." He comments.

Rossi quickly chimes in, "oh no, don't get started on how a women carries can predict the gender of a baby. It's all bull!"

"She isn't even showing yet Spence!" JJ teasingly hits him on the arm.

Some of us chuckle but Spencer just smiles, keeping his statistics to himself, "we couldn't be happier for you Maddy." Derek says from next to me, dipping his chop sticks into my food to try a bite.

I hit his chop sticks with mine, "hey, eating for two over here!"

He laughs and puts his arms up to back away, "wow, wow, alright. Don't shoot" He jokes.

"I'm going to be coming to New York, like, all the time. You better have a spare room for Aunt PelPee." I give her a sideways glance, never hearing the knickname. She elaborates, "Henry had a hard time saying Penelope."

I open my mouth and respond with an, "ahhh," then say, "well, they'll be plenty of space for Aunt PelPee and everyone else. I'll make sure of it."

We spend the next hour talking and laughing together before they have to head back to D.C. I say my goodbyes, some more tearful then others and soon it's just Sonny and I left at the hospital, "so, tomorrow we go home." He says after some cuddling.

"Home." I repeat the word, flashbacks of just days before where we were both held hostage, "I think I should move."

"Move?" He asks, looking at me.

I shrug, "well, after what just happened to us in there, I don't think I'm really gonna wanna stay there. Besides, with a baby coming, I'm gonna need more than a one bedroom apartment." I explain.

His smile grows and he responds, "yanno, I have a 2 bedroom."

"And?" I say back, not believing what he's saying.

"And you should move in with me. We're having a baby together Maddison, come on, it makes so much sense." He answers.

I shake my head and furrow my eyebrows, "Sonny, shouldn't we at least date again for a while, talk about things." I remind him of how I left New York.

"What's there to talk about? You're having my baby and I want to be with you." He states as if it makes the most sense in the world, "I've always wanted to be with you."

I exhale, one short "ha" escaping my lips. He gives me a sort of hurt look so I explain, "whose younger here, huh?"

Sonny's P.O.V.

She asks me, "whose younger here, huh?"

I sit up in the bed, pulling her up with me to talk this over with her, "Maddison, do you remember when we went to your dad's after meeting the BAU team at the bar?"

"Yah" She says back, probably pulling the memory from her tipsy haze of that night.

I nod, "well, that night when you fell asleep on the couch, your feet rested on me, that's when I knew."

"Knew what?" She asks.

"That no matter if we ended up together or not, that I'd love you forever." I say to her.

"Stop." She tries to push at me, the smallest of red flushing to her cheeks.

I grab her hand, "I mean it. I didn't want to ruin our relationship, make things complicated at work. But I knew you were special, that I'd love you always, even if we never got together and it was just in friendship."

She sighs, but this time it's not with a laugh but with a smile, "damn you, Dominic." She utters my real name.

Although I never liked being called by it, hearing it come out of her lips in that tone, in this moment, turns me on. I murmur back to her, leaning in about to kiss her, "call me Sonny, doll."

She tries to shake her head but my lips get to her first and I push her back down onto the bed, being careful of her injured arm, "Sonny" she chuckles a laugh in between our kisses. I don't let up and she mutters, "babe" trying to get me to stop.

I barely lift my lips off her, "Dominic, Sonny, Babe. You're killing me Maddison." I tell her, turned on beyond belief by her right now. She doesn't have to do anything but look at me with her beautiful eyes to make me melt.

She rolls her eyes playfully back at me, "we can not do this here." My lips are now on her neck, suckling around her collarbone.

I argue, "why not? The nurse won't be back till morning, we have all night to ourselves."

"All night, huh?" She quips back and I know I got her.

I keep suckling around her chest between the hospital gown as her good arm moves towards my top. I put my own hand on hers, stopping her and whispering, "let me do the work, just sit back and enjoy, my love."

"you're the worst." She mumbles back to me but allows me start removing my own shirt. Once taking my pants off, I place my hands at her entrance and push two fingers inside. She jumps up twice at my touch but lowers back into the bed and begins enjoying the sensation as I pump inside of her. I make sure to use my other hand to caress her breasts, wanting her to feel how much I adore all of her. As my kisses continue between her lips and her neck, I feel her tighten around me, knowing she's close to cumming. I remove my hand, moving it to my waistband to lower my briefs and enter her. She cries out, "uhhhhh" with my leaving.

"Don't worry, Ima make you feel real good." I utter back into her ear, lining myself up at her core.

I push myself in slowly, worried a bit about the baby but she moans pleasantly as I get further inside of her. Her head pushes down into the pillow as I begin to pick up my thrusts inside of her. She puts her good arm around my body, digging her nails into me and I move my knees a bit up, needing to make her feel good. She begins to pant as I thrust myself and I feel my cock throb with pleasure. I wait for her words of freedom, telling me she's close to finishing, "babe, I'm close." She finally mutters. I take my hand and start rubbing her, wanting to finish together. Her breathing picks up and she can barely talk. Her movements underneath me along with the sounds she utters make me lose control and I push as hard as I can inside of her, feeling her core tighten on me as we both releases ourselves. After, I remove myself from her and try to wipe off what I can with a sheet. I chuckle with the sensation and she leans up on her good arm, pulling me into a passionate kiss. When we release, both of us still winded, she whispers, "I love you."

"I love you, more." I whisper back to her, receiving one more peck on the lips before she falls back down onto her pillows with the slightest smile on her lips.