8 | Haircuts

For those of you reading A Little Unsteady, there will not be an update today! I'm sorry but I haven't finished the chapter... AND HOLY SHIT I REACHED 500+FOLLOWERS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 8 | Haircuts
| Laura Renae |

| A Few Weeks Later (February 9th, 2017) |

From Big Bean😋💛:
Yo, where r u?

To Big Bean😋💛:
At home with Rydel. Why? Where are you?

From Big Bean😋💛:
It's a night out. Be ready in 15 and we'll come pick
the 2 of u up. Ry's with his friends so it's just us
6 2night. U me and Riker in a car and Rocky E and
Rydel in the other

To Big Bean😋💛:
Okay cool. You boys get your haircut?

From Big Bean😋💛:
Yo, check Ra6 insta

From Big Bean😋💛:
See ya in 15

"Uh, check the band Instagram." I say to Rydel. I scoot my butt over on the couch to be right beside Rydel as she goes onto Instagram, and to our account.

@officialr6: Rydel & Renae where you at? #NightOut

"Ross looks hot with his hair cut." I say, zooming in on his hair. "Damn." I whisper. Rydel chuckles and now zooms in on E. "My brother looks like a sloth." I breathe out.

"What? No he doesn't. He looks hotter than Ross." I roll my eyes at her. Like that's possible. "I'm guess him and Brianna aren't hanging out tonight?" She asks me. I roll my eyes at her name. As much as I love Brianna, because I really do, I just hate the thought of her and Ross together. Rydel and I have come pretty close with Brianna lately, so close that Rydel invited her to a girls night with us and Alexa and Vanni. Sav couldn't make it, but it was still fun.

"Nah, he said she needed to write a paper." I tell her. "I also need to write a paper, like, I really need to, but I can write it tomorrow morning. It's due in two weeks." I tell her.

"Why do you do it so early? You literally have two weeks to write it." I shrug my shoulders a little.

"I like to make multiple drafts and edit them." I murmur as Rydel rolls her eyes.

"Let's post one back." Rydel says, logging out of her own account so she could log into our band one. Both Rydel and I get close to the camera.