33 | Bananas

If This Is Love: 33 | Bananas
| Laura Renae |

Meet n greets never failed to put a smile on face. The entire time, Ross being mad at me and vice verse, was completely out of my mind. And if something like that could make me completely forget about the fight, we'll then the fight was pretty stupid and shouldn't make us not talk to each other. However, he was still being a shit and completely ignored me the whole time, even when I would tease him with fans, yet I didn't even really notice until the last fan walked away. I stayed back a few minutes to help Andre and Mark take down the camera we use for our photo booth. Once I was done, I grabbed my half empty redbull and walked back to the main room where the boys, Rydel and Stormie were.

"Hey, do any of you boys want my redbull? There's like half of it left." I say, holding it up in the air.

"You're offering us half your redbull? Just like you told me about half your panic attacks?" Ross questions, his voice more angry than anything else. I close my eyes for a brief second, inhaling a deep breath. I'm over this.

"Would you just shut the hell up about it already?" I ask him. "You're not making it any better by bringing it up, Ross."

"Doesn't matter now does it. You're clearly okay to go through those dumb attacks on your own now. Don't know why I bothered even trying to help." I can't fucking believe him.

"Fuck you, Ross. Fuck you." I didn't want to be near him again. I flip him the finger, set my redbull down and grab my phone so I can head to the door and find a different room.

"You already have!" He shouts back, which only caused my brother to make a comment about it but lucky for me, I was far enough down the hall to not pick up a single word.

"Laura-"

"Go away, Rydel. I want to be alone." I open up a random door backstage and peak my head inside, only finding a couch and a mini fridge. Feeling satisfied enough I walk fully inside and sit on the couch, completely ignoring the fact Rydel walked in after me. She took a seat next to me,m not close enough to comfort me even if I slightly wanted it, and she stays quiet. "He's an ass." I whisper, closing my eyes.

"Yeah, he was. But he's not always an ass. He's rarely an ass. And you know it, Laura. He's just angry at the situation and it'll blow over after the concert. All our little fights do." I shake my head at her words.

"Last time we fought this bad we didn't talk for a week." I mumble.

"Don't be ridiculous, Laura. I'm telling you, once you sing your song he'll snap out of being an asshole and he'll realize he was wrong. Give it a few hours." She tells me.

"I don't want to give it a few hours. I haven't seen him in two weeks, Rydel. I want to hug him. I want to cuddle him. I want to kiss him. I want to be near him, Rydel. How the hell can I do that when we're fighting?" I couldn't help it, my eyes began to water up and I felt completely weak.

"And you will. Tonight will be fine." I take a deep breath, praying her words were right and by the time the night rolled around I'd be cuddling with my boyfriend and not sleeping on the floor in my brothers room. "Do you want me to get your makeup so you can touch it up?" She quietly asks me.

"Did my mascara run?" I ask her, feeling my eyes well up even more. I didn't even realize I had a few tears that already escaped my eyes and I know a few more will.