35 | Sibling Love

so, i have decided to keep this chapter short for a few reasons. one, it's been three weeks since i have updated and i'm incredibly sorry about that. two, it's harder writing a chapter based around ellington and laura. and three, i just want to write about the european tour sooo badly because i have so many cute things planned for it. but i have some set backs, one being that i have finals in just over a week and i'm cramming in a 10-25 page essay currently so... writing for If This Is Love hasn't been my number one priority. so, i've published this short chapter for all of you but i promise i won't disappoint because i have an announcement at the end of this chapter... keep reading to find out!!!
enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 35 | Sibling Love
| Laura Renae |

| A Few Weeks Later (September 1st, 2017) |

"Twelve days..." I mumble, closing my eyes and I hug Ross. My forehead was pressed against his shoulder as he hugged my body into him. "You know, that doesn't seam like a long time, yet at the same time it does." I feel Ross take a deep breath, one of his hands coming up to tangle in my hair.

"Bean, it'll go by quickly." He whispers. "Just keeping going to therapy and taking your pills and everything will be just fine." He tells me. The day we got back from Oklahoma, I had to go back to Dr. Gilmore regularly. As in, two or three days a week I'm in her office for an hour every time. On top of that, she prescribed me some anxiety medication called valium (diazepam), and so I've been taking that for an entire week and a day or something like that. Along with my birth control pills that I went on, I've been a little... sleepy. Not to mention, Ross is leaving and instead of staying at Mark and Stormie's like I've been doing for the week, I decided to go back to staying with Rydel and Ellington.

"Just as long as you don't go kissing another girl, I'll be fine." I say, a small smile on my face. Ross sighs and pulls my head back with both his hands.

"You told me and the directors that you were okay with me and her making out. It's not like it meant anything, Laura. It's called acting." I chuckle and place a hand on his chest.

"Relax, Ross. I was only kidding. I don't care about you kissing her, or any girl for that fact as long as it's for a project. And if I ever find out that one is not some project, we'll then expect all hell to break loose." I murmur.

"Same goes to you, got it?" I smile and nod my head, looking up into his beautiful eyes. "I'll let you know when I land in Paris." He says.

"How? Texting doesn't work over seas." I tell him, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Let me see your phone." He whispers. I take it out of the back pocket of my jeans, placing it in his hands. I watch a She does a few things,s fares at my screen, and then types away. He smiles and hands it back to me. "There's this app called WhatsApp, it's a texting app that you can use to text people around the globe for free and it actually works. It's pretty much iMessage. My phone number is already programmed into it and I sent a text so you're not confused." I couldn't help but smile.

"Two minutes, Raura." Rocky says, holding up two fingers. I roll my eyes and hold up one finger. "Don't be so rude! It's only twelve days!" He shouts.

"I love you and I'll see you soon." Ross says, kissing my forehead.

"I love you, too." I whisper. "If you get the free WiFi on the plane, I'll be more than happy to text you. The flight will be long and all I have going on today is to sit at home and probably read a book." I say.