9 | Rehearsals

EVERYBODY GO READ That Special Someone BY -Taliah- I AM INSANELY PROUD OF HER FOR IT AND I WANT YOU ALL TO BE PROUD WITH ME!!!

On another note... this chapter is legit all over the place, and I'm so sorry about it... but I really wanted to update early for a few reasons... one being I'm obsessed with writing this story and I want the juicy stuff to happen, and two being I've been on a high since my Shawn Mendes concert two days ago, and I see R5 in 8 days so... lots of stuff happening! Like I get my am wisdom teeth out in 10 days and leave for L.A. in about 22 days, and I have work and blah blah blah, basically I'm staying up late and writing writing writing because I can't stop!! So here's an early update :)
Enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 9 | Rehearsals
| Laura Renae |

| Two Months Later (April 9th, 2017) |

"Everybody needs to be helping with moving these damn boxes!" Riker shouts from the front door. We had a giant ass moving truck in our driveway with it almost half full, and still a shit ton of stuff in the house. I groan and grab the last box from my room, which is really going in my car since I'm moving back in with my parents until Me, Ross, Ry and Rocky figure out our living situation. Over the past week, we've slowly been moving things out of our house, but today is our deadline and we have to be out by tomorrow night.

"Ryland, help." I hear Rocky says as I pass the two. Ry was on his phone. He laughs to himself before putting his phone in his pocket and going back inside the house. After putting my box in the backseat, I tune myself around and head back for the house.

"Renae!" I twist myself around and look at the voice. Damn Ross for being so fucking sexy right now. He had no shirt on. I repeat, the boy had no shirt on. "Can you help me lift a box from the kitchen?" He asks. At the beginning of the week, we emptied out Smash Palace completely and all brought it to our rehearsal space, and all that was left was furniture and the kitchen stuff.

"Yeah." I reply, waiting for him to catch up. He bumps my hip and I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm gonna miss not being in the same house as you for awhile." I tell him.

"You still coming with me and Rocky next week to look at that house?" He asks me.

"Of course." I tell him. He gives me a small smile before we grab an extremely heavy box from off the floor. "Shoot, I'm going to break my back." I say, my eyes widening.

"Well then I'll owe you a back rub." I now raise my eyebrows at him. "What?" He asks.

"You haven't given me a back rub since you started dating Brianna." I tell him. He furrows his eyebrows at me. "Oh don't act all surprised. You've stopped a lot of things these past few months." His eyes immediately soften.

"What else have I stopped?" He asks.

"Don't worry about it." I tell him, shrugging my shoulders. We lift it up and let Mark and Ryland grab ahold of it to put it in the moving truck. I dust off my hands and head for the door, but was immediately yanked backwards. "Jesus, Ross. What the hell?" I ask, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach from being so close to him. If I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I could imagine being in a giant bubble of Ross.

"What else have I stopped?" He asks me again. Weekly movie nights with just the two of us. Daily random deep talks. Daily jokes. Pretty much everything. I'm honestly surprised he still texts me everyday when he's with Brianna.