39 | Relationship Q&A

If This Is Love: 39 | Relationship Q&A
| Laura Renae |

| A Week Later (December 12th, 2017) |

"Hello, everyone! I'm Laura Renae Ratliff and welcome to another video. If you guys did not know Ross and I are in Disneyland for a few days, vlog of the trip coming most likely sometime after this video, and I convinced this guy right here to do a relationship slash best friend type q and a!" I day, looping my arm around his shoulders. "If you don't know who this is, this is Ross Lynch, he's in the band R6 with me, my brother is dating his only sister, and him and I have been best friends for seven or so years. Ross, say hi."

"Hi." He says. I laugh the slightest and take my arm from off him and hold up my phone.

"I asked you guys on twitter to ask the two of us questions with the hashtag Ask Raura, and I screenshotted a bunch while we were downstairs eating dessert." I quickly push my glasses further up my nose and find the first question. "At acs7__ asks, how long have you guys been keeping your relationship a secret from us. I raise my eyebrows and look up at Ross. He raises his eyebrows back at me.

"Who says we're in a relationship?" He asks. I gently nudge his side with my elbow. "Six months." He adds.

"You all kinda suspected it throughout the New Addictions tour and we finally let Rydel post a video of us kissing for my birthday vlog, and this was the most asked question. So yes, Ross and I are in fact dating." I say with a head nod. "Wanna read the next one?" I ask, swiping to the next screenshot.

"What made you realize you were in love with each other?" He asks. I point my thumb to the username. "Oh, uh... at allthestarsandmoon asked that." I look at him, wanting him to answer first. "Heck, I can't remember that shit. I was thirteen when I first got a crush on you." He says. "When did you realize you loved me?" He asks.

"I realized I liked you I think the morning after you kicked me out of bed, but I realized I loved you the night... your fake girlfriend came over for dinner." I say.

"Ooo, let's not get into that." He breathes out. "No one wants to know how stupid I was." He mumbles, looking down. I swipe to the next question.

"At Matt7791 asks what's your favorite song. Anything off of P!NK's new album. Ross got us tickets for her L.A. show next year!" I say excitedly.

"If This Is Love, by this lady right here." He says, pointing to me with his thumb.

"Really?" I ask. "Even if it's sort of bashing you?"

"Yeah. Just because it bashes me doesn't make it any less emotional and raw." He replies with a shoulder shrug. I swipe to the next question, letting Ross read it.

"At HeyitsBambi , what do you guys like to do together when you're alone. Definitely make out." He says, a serious expression on his face. I roll my eyes.

"No, that's your favorite thing, not mine." I say. "We're rarely alone anyways, we're sorta homeless. We like to walk around L.A. or watch movies." I say.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"Ooo, I like this one. From at allthestarsandmoon said that imagine George Clooney would be single and wanted to date you but you're still dating Ross. Would you leave Ross for George. And the answer is hell yeah I would. In a flipping heartbeat." I look over at Ross, a frown on his face.