19 | First Date (Part 3)

Just gonna get this out in the air... I start school this Monday and its college classes. Basically, I'm a high school student but I'm deciding to do a special program where I go to my local community college and take their courses... what I'm trying to say is that I may be busy because on top of that I'm working a lot more than I use to last year... I guess we'll see what happens... anyways
Enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 19 | First Date (Part 3)
| Laura Renae |

I nearly jumped when I noticed Ross standing beside me, leaning up against the wall next to Rocky's bedroom door, his phone camera angled on me. He had a goofy grin on his face, only making me feel nervous.

"What are you doing?" I ask, awkwardly laughing at the end. That's my usual, I'm uncomfortable please help me, laugh that I use mostly during interviews by myself and sometimes during fan encounters.

"Filming you." He replies, keeping the same grin on his face. "For future references." Now I raise my eyebrows up at his face, suddenly feeling more nervous than before. Why does he keep saying that? He must've noticed, because his smile slowly faded and he leaned forward, gently kissing my cheek. And just like that, all the nervousness washed away the second his lips touched my skin. "Ready to go see the living room?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah." I reply, giving him a small smile. He begins to walk backwards, the smile back on his face and the phone still pointed at me. "I still don't understand why you're filming me." I quietly say.

"Because I love you and I love watching back videos of you. Understand it now?" He asks, most likely growing a bit irritated with me. Sighing, I nod briefly and continue down the hall. Ross moves a bit faster, leaving enough distance that he wasn't in the way of the view of the living room. The people that live here have a couch that has a section that's literally a full size bed, with only a section of a normal seated couch. And Ross took it upon himself to have pillows from the bedroom he's staying in on the couch, a giant fluffy white comfortable blanket on top, and what looks like a container of food beside it, not to mention the tv was on and was paused at the beginning scene of a movie we both absolutely adore. Putting a hand on my heart, I give Ross a smile.

"Aw, Ross!" I say, my heart swelling. I couldn't help but keep my hand on my heart as I close the distance between us, hugging the crap out of his body. Ross chuckles and plants a single kiss in my hair, gently squeezing me with one arm. "This is so sweet." I mumble, not letting go of him.

"I thought a romantic movie night was needed." He quietly says. "Moulin Rouge, the container has chocolate covered strawberries that I forced my mom to make right after you left, and I may or may not be scoring extra brownie points when I say that I love you and want you to be my girlfriend." At the last word, I pull away from him enough to look up at his face. "But that's not me asking you. So don't answer right now." I furrow my eyebrows up at him. "Just... wait for later."

"Can we go lay down?" I quietly ask him.

"Of course." Ross guides me to the couch, letting himself lay up against the back of it while I crawled beside him enough to where we could fit the container of chocolate covered strawberries between us and have me not falling off the couch. We didn't talk for at least fifteen minutes into the movie, which was fine, because both Ross and I were munching on the strawberries. It wasn't until another fifteen minutes when we are the batch and Ross set the bin behind him on a shelf, when he spoke up. "Are you afraid that if I kiss you, it'll be like back in twenty thirteen when you didn't feel anything?" He asks me. Instead of focusing on the movie, I immediately sit myself up and turn my body towards him, watching as he sits himself up as well.