38 | Birthday Gifts

alright for this chapter i'm skipping all the way to december 4th (which is after south america!) and that's because most of you suggested skipping tour, so here we are. since the gang was in south america for laura's bday, they're celebrating it this chapter so they can be with the whole fam. anyways... thanks for all the feedback on the last chapter, except some awesome chapters coming soon :)
enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 38 | Birthday Gifts
| Laura Renae |

| Monday, December 4th, 2017 |

@laurarenae: Now that we're officially back in L.A. and all that's left is Japan for the New Addiction Tour, I just wanted to thank all the fans who've come out so far to the shows. You all are so amazing and supportive for everything! I love you all so so so so so so much it hurts sometimes 😘❤️❤️

@laurarenae: To add onto the supportive thing, I posted a video a couple weeks ago on my (new) YouTube channel about my mental health and I just want to say thank you all so much for the sweet messages you've sent me. You don't know how unbelievably happy it makes me when I read through the comments

@laurarenae: Speaking of YouTube, I've decided to give it a try. If you have any suggestions for videos let me know! I'll try my hardest to get a video up within the next couple weeks. Just got to figure out a few things 😏😉 my youtube name thing is Laura Renae and Rydel is teaching me all the tips and tricks about it still so go easy on me!

@laurarenae: One last thing... My birthday was several days ago and I totally forgot to say thank you for all the sweet birthday messages you sent me! Again, you make me happy and I'm so thankful for all of you. Now, I'm gonna go celebrate my bday with my loved ones ❤️

"Remind me again why you're in here on your phone while everyone else is outside throwing a party for you?" Ross asks, walking into the bedroom. We just got back in California yesterday and decided to just crash at his parents' place because it was so late. But now that we're back, both our families wanted to throw a mini party because we were in South America for my birthday.

"It's just family, right? De St Jeor's, you guys and my parents?" I ask, getting up off the bed. For today, I decided to dress simple with little to no makeup because I obviously the past seven or eight months I've been wearing heavy makeup and dressing up. I had on ripped blue jeans, a light floral print off the shoulder top, my hair curled, and some off white sandals. He gives me a thumbs up.

"You have a couple presents, too." He says, letting me walk through the bedroom door. As he walks behind me, he keeps a hand on my lower back to guide me to the back door.

"Are they from you?" I ask.

"One is them is, yeah." He says. I furrow my eyebrows and turn my head to look at him. "You'll open all of them after lunch." He tells me. "You look cute, by the way." He opens up the sliding door for me and I walk out, immediately spotting my parents. They're the first ones I hug, each hugging me so tight that I had trouble breathing.

"Twenty-two years old. My baby is growing up." My dad says. I roll my eyes. "Honey, you've got a serious boyfriend now!" He exclaims.

"I realize that." I say, laughing the slightest. "Your son is turning twenty-five in April, and you're saying I'm the old one?" I question.