25 | Shower With Me

In honor of chapter 25 (a quarter to 100 because lets face it, that's completely insane) here's a cute and fluffy raura filled chapter :)
Enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 25 | Shower With Me
| Laura Renae |

"There, email is sent." I mutter, closing my laptop lid. The boys shout at the two tv screens, Riker and Ross cheering as Ry and Rocky boo. Of course, the boys are playing NHL, Riker and Ross the back and Rocky and Ry on the couch across from me on the couch while E and Rydel are playing cards with Stormie beside me. Mark was in back with Ross and Riker, most likely watching them or doing his own thing on his laptop.

"Did you proof read it?" E asks, looking up from his deck of cards.

"Yeah." I say, leaning back against the seat. Stormie wraps her arm around my shoulder, pulling me into her side. "I just really hope I can get help in the class or else I'm going to earn my first failing grade." I tell them.

"You actually have an F?" Ry asks, not looking away from the tv screen.

"Not an F, but a C minutes at the moment." I wince as I say the grade, literally embarrassed and ashamed of it. "I don't even get A minuses, it's seriously killing me." I whisper, letting Stormie rub her hand up and down my arm. I didn't care that my glasses were getting smushed, I just relaxed into her side and closed my eyes, wishing it was my mom holding me. Don't get me wrong, I love Stormie and of course I see her as my second mom, but it's just not the same, you know?

"Brighten up. We're ten minutes away form the hotel and you can go straight to bed and sleep in before we go to the lake with the family." Rydel's tells me. I sigh, no stress leaving my body. I haven't been this stressed out since Ross and I weren't on talking terms, and everyone sucks at trying to keep me from being too stressed out unless it's Ross helping me. And he's not. He's playing stupid NHL on the complete opposite end of the bus. The rest of the ten minutes, Stormie didn't take her arm off me, keeping me glued to her side as I helped her with cards, even sneaking in a Snapchat on her phone a few times. As soon as we parked in back, I walked over to my bunk and grabbed my small bag full of the stuff I need before bed and exit the bus behind Mark.

"Okay, Andre is checking everyone in and we're leaving for the lake at ten." Ross walks up beside me, his own backpack on his back as he wraps an arm around my shoulder. Smiling the slightest, I lean into his side and feel his lips land in my hair. "If you forget anything you need for when you wake up, call one of the crew guys or Andre for the keys but no earlier than ten." He adds. Just as he finishes talking, Andre walks out the side door with a envelope in his hand.

"Are we staying in the hotel tomorrow night?" Riker asks.

"Yes, but bus call is five thirty sharp." We all groan. I hate early bus calls. "We need to give the crew time to unload and set up." I wave off Andre as Ross pulls me along to the door. We were on the second floor, room 237, and Ross decided not to take the elevator and I rolled my eyes, letting us detangle as we head up the stairs. As soon a she slid the keycard in and opened the door, I went straight for the bed, falling face first with my backpack still on me.

"Did you already brush your teeth?" Ross asks me. I give him a thumbs up. "And you obviously did everything for your face?" He asks. I keep my thumb up. "Are you showering?" Now I turn my thumb down. "Good, because it's almost three in the morning and I'm beat." I groan and get up, dropping my bag down on the bed to pull out my phone and it's charger. "Do you want my shirt?" He asks me, already lifting it over his head. No, I want a hug. Seeing as he's standing by the edge of the bed as he fixes his twisted necklaces and slips his shoes off, I take the opportunity and walk on top of the bed.